REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

2jzmk3

Jake has be slacking, and when i say slacking i mean working 12-14 hours a day, give him a little slack..

most of you need to worry about getting your cars done..
Eli, Justin, Duane.........and me of coarse..

p473559_1.jpg

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
2jzmk3 said:
most of you need to worry about getting your cars done..
Eli, Justin, Duane.........and me of coarse..

p473674_1.jpg

My car IS done :icon_bigg Well, at least it drives everyday :) It's merely going down for a day when the new turbo goes on

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
lol yea... I'll cut you some slack jake.. but Im gonna steal the car if its not done by tx.. then at least its closer to orlando for tunning ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, Sean and I are talking about tuning the car and what needs to happen, so its GOING to happen...

I tell you what Justin, if my car isnt done by Tx, then you can come by here on yur way home and pick up the car and deliver it to Titan, and whatever needs to be done, I'll pay out the ass for Titan to finish my car for me... ;)

And like Sean said, YES I am working ALOT lately... Thats bad, but its GOOD because the last 4-5 months have been bad bad bad for my business, and now its takin off again... I have 1, 2, hmmm, 3 pretty big jobs here back to back... And a few side things... So, Im makin the money, its just taking time to catch up, and when I do, I should have everything I need to finish the "go" part of the car... Then by summer, I'll have the "show" part of the car done...

There: thats my update... ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Nope, no two week update, I was out of town the last week... Im gunna drop my tranny off this week to get rebuilt... Once that's done, I gotta pick up anew wring harness... Mount the tranny to the motor, wire up the motor, then drop it in, then just the nickel and dime stuff... It should start moving faster here... Im just havin time issues and money issues... This client I did work for owes me BIG, and by big I mean grands and grands, and if I can get this fucker to pay me, life would be easier... ;) So thats where I stand now... I think this week Im gunna work on my engine bay, get it pimp clean, so I may get some pics for you guys of that...

Jake

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jake, do I need to bring a few of the boys down to Florida and have a talk with this guy? We have ways of making him pay.................:evil2:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
suprahero said:
Jake, do I need to bring a few of the boys down to Florida and have a talk with this guy? We have ways of making him pay.................:evil2:
I'm in. Glock22 or sawed off 20ga?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Bring the glock. I don't want the 20 gauge getting me by accident. Remember, I'm on your side...............:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, I found out thursday that they put a hold on my check pending... Pending what? EXACTLY! Im like, you assholes, its the end of the month, effin pay me! Next week they owe me for another job, and still havent payed me for this one... So, I stay calm, will know more tomorrow...

As for the car: I've been spending time on it doing some engine bay clean up and paint/prep... Im going to POR51 the frame rails down, its some pretty bad ass stuff... Looks good, its all glossy black... I gotta get some automotive paint to spray my engine bay... I dont wanna use a rattle can, it flakes... I need an oil based or something stronger... Any hints? Tomorrow Im goin to the shop to do more, I'll take a few pics...

BTW: I'm gunna be sellin some stuff, so heads up... I have an HKS BOV, HKS 40mm external W/G, old stock pistons and rods, acordian hose, polished 3000 pipe, trust fmic, T-netics 38mm W/G, and a bunch of other stuff...

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Reign_Maker said:
Well, I found out thursday that they put a hold on my check pending... Pending what? EXACTLY! Im like, you assholes, its the end of the month, effin pay me! Next week they owe me for another job, and still havent payed me for this one... So, I stay calm, will know more tomorrow...
Jake!
SM beat down on Jake's client meet, in the near future?
:)
Get that asshole to pay you.

And a bit off topic, but where was the picture of your car in the "hall of shame" on that idiots website?
Not only is he an idiot and not know a good lookin supra, but his site sucks and is super slowwwww.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Kyle, it wasnt a pic of my car... He took that PM I sent him and used photchop or something to change it to llok like I was cursing him out and threatening him and acting like I was some ALL MIGHTY mod that no one and nothing was above me... Seems like its not working anymore, so maybe he had a revelation... I dunno... Its not that I REALLY cared, because I know you guys know Im not that kind of mod, and even if I DID go off on him like that, Im sure no one would care because he's such a POS... ;)

Found out the client is happy and they should release my check this week... So, if they pay me next week for the other job I did, I'll be a happy guy and may be able to get some things done on the car... :D

*sighs* Owning your own business is tough sometimes...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Got my IC mounts done... And Ive been working on the engine bay getting it cleaned up and stuff... Here are a few pics...

490vep1.jpg

4hjb5mr.jpg

Here is the engine bay, cleaned, sanded and base coat... Im thinking I can maybe get some clear coat from an auto paint shop... What do ya think?

2rm5jk2.jpg