REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Pics will come when I get home, I'll do some stuff, and put up pics...

Boostadikt, just wanted to let you knwo I can read your post you deleted... ;) And just to answer your question: motor has to be in before I can tune, ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im just gunna start telling people I sold my car, then one of these days, I'll just pop on here with pics, dyno sheet and drag times, and everyone will just be amazed... Well, I hope amazed, lol...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Heres your kick in the butt! Can't wait to see the dyno vid bud ;)

Let's all just leave him alone. He's undoubtedly bought a Honda Civic for a DD and no longer has any desire to fix his inferior supra...................:biglaugh:

I may even be through with mine before he is and I haven't even started yet, but of course, I am going with an inferior motor to the 7m............:evil2:

please don't ban me.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Take yur time Buckshot, it'll be around for a while... What we have here is over one years worth of posts, lol... Im slow... ;)

*sits in my honda and whistles*

Vader

May 25, 2006
South Park, PA
Hey Jake, don't worry about it man. I know where you're at and I'm there too, I'm starting to pick back up now, but just take it easy for a little while and that seemed to work for me. Cuz I'm sure you know that when your mind isn't all there when you try to work on it, things can end up getting f***ed up! More mistakes are made when I'm tired and weary from just thinking of how much there is left to do just to get it back together again. I think this maybe the start of page 79, but i won't know til I post it. Here's to page 79, the last page of 2006!!! Happy New Year Jake!!!! Happy New Year to the rest of you guys on here too!!!!!! Guys, lift up a glass to the new year, to this year's supra events, and to the man who started this thread!! Cheers-guys!! :drink1:

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Vader said:
Guys, lift up a glass to the new year, to this year's supra events, and to the man who started this thread!! Cheers-guys!! :drink1:

I don't normally drink, but I'll make an exception just this one time...........:drink1: