REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I did a ninja edit, lol...

Well, I was suprised at how big these things are... Im gunna take side by side pics of the 550s and the 800s...

Hey, Ron sent me the grommets and "O" rings... Should I replace them?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Just some updates... Not much has happened... Got my manifold in... It's hitting the oil filter holder... I would be pissed, but I have something in the works, so Im not too upset :D:D:D *Jake has a secret* I also took a pic of the Q45 tb sitting on top of the stocker, so you guys who have never seen the two side by side can see the MASSIVE size difference... lol... And of course, I have to add a few pics of the new wheels I aquired! :D:D:D

Gap from the mani not sitting right because of hittin the oil filter housing...
if3hvq.jpg

if3hug.jpg

JUUUUUUUST a bit of a size difference, lol!
if3axs.jpg

if3ipc.jpg

if3l2v.jpg

if3kop.jpg

if3l9e.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
275/40/ZR17s not as wide as I suspected... The wheel is a 17X9... The car sits SO mcuh nicer on these wheels... THe nose doesnt look like its about to snow plow... I cant wait to actually DRIVE on these wheels, lol...

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
thats so lame that the manifold hits.... i mean seriosuly what bonehead designed it.. its a OIL FILTER HOUSING.. frickin a...

I cant wait to see this car running again

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yep Jake #3, I'll be putting the rest of that huge amount of money you sent me to something nice, not sure what, but I'll post a pic of it when I get it... :D:D:D

CK, yeah, no shit, you would think before they started mass producing these, they would've had the smarts to TEST FIT IT! grrr!

IJ: I think I'll be doing an oil system upgrade so not too worried about that... I will say that the mani does have a pretty good quality to it... I mean, for $200 or so, cant argue...