REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
700hp huh?
well from you making as much as you did last time, i dont think u need any luck looks like its already on your side.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
so wut was your parts list?

reusing the same block?, wut pistons, what parts are staying stock? still keeping that same intake manifold or gonig ffim?

best of luck

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jebus, I need to make a parts list, a game plan, and I will... I plan on using the stock block, however, I plan on doing MT/PT tests on it to make sure there are no cracks or problems... I'll probably do some UT tests on the cylinders... But yeah, the block will be completely prepped and honed and all that...

I dont know what I will re-use, because its SUPPOSE to have forged internals... So if I pull out a set of JE pistons, then yeah, Im gunna re-use them... But if I pull out a set of stock pistons, then someone's getting an ass kicking and then Im buying forged pistons... My rods will be shot peened: ever hear of a 7M rod bending? No... Ok then... The head will have alot of work done... Once again, there are things that SHOULD have been done, but, who knows... This is a main reason I want to do all this stuff myself, because I WILL KNOW!!!!!!!! lol... I'll know whats in there, I'll know its done right, etc... I'm getting a tubualr exh mani, and one of Ron's FFI... I already have the Q45 TB on its way... Im going with a monster turbo, probably getting an SP70GTS with a 63AR... Im doing a full 4" exhaust... 3" IC piping, 3.5" or 4" core side/side FMIC... Transmission will most likely have to be built... I have a Stage V ACT clutch, but I dunno... When I get to that point, I'll start looking deeper... Im getting a lightened flywheel, one piece drive shaft, light weight 5Z FN0R1C wheels... Suspension will be swapped for aadjustables... Probably gunna get those LIPP traction bar things like IJ has... Will be bracing the car up front and rear... When Rob gets back from the desert, we're gunna build a roll cage in the Supie... Nothing monster, just safe and subtle... Might do a fuel cell, definately doing a nitrous set up...

The list is going to be long... I know this isnt the whole list, but just an idea of where Im headed... I dont want just a dyno queen, I want a car that can handle well, and perform well in more than one aspect... So its not just going to be a motor overhaul, its going to be a complete car overhaul... And I want to keep the car looking stock, but I dunno if I can do that... I REALLY have been contemplating getting one of Duanes hoods and head light covers... I think the CF look would be nice on this silver... So... But then again, I could always paint the CF... :D:D:D

Anyway, this is going to be a great process... I cant wait!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
MK3Brent said:
You forgot to mention...

Rebuild would have not been possible is Brent didn't buy your EBC. :D

You forget to mention:

I would have my tubular manifold if you hadn't outbid me... :icon_razz :aigo: :icon_razz

Thanks for the support guys... Over seas, over land, around the corner, down the street: I appreciate all the support no matter where it comes from!

And yes, Im infected... Dont want the cure.......................wait: I KNOW the cure! BOOOOOST!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
So what is in store?? Are you just adding new peices to the puzzle? Most importantly are you going to try to put 700whp down through sawblades!?!?! Of course at 700whp it doesnt really matter what you have for tires... Good luck, Ima follow along.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
No!

Very bad for our motors Jake!
I was a bit freaked at the idea of spinning an 18 year old balancer to 8000+ so bought a new one an alternative might be the ATI one Figgie had them make!