REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
TooKwik: its a blessing really... When you have someone who supports you, it makes all the difference... PLus she loves the meets, and shows and the track too, so it makes it even that much more fun to have the car done...

Rajunz: I've had so many deadlines... First it was gunna be done in feb of this year for the track... Then it was TX2K6, then the summer, then the end of summer, then the Orlando meet, then the Tampa meet................... ugh... I feel like TX2K7 is a solid 4-5 months out... And Im far along enough to think I could realistically have it VERY close to where I want it for then... I hope...

Thanks for the support guys...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Justin: whore slut :biglaugh:

Mark: Thats it exactly... Its suppose to be fun, and its just getting harder and harder... I miss the car, more than anyone knows, but shit man... I look at it in pieces, and its almost overwhelming...

I understand, I feel the same way some times. I would walk into the garage & trip over parts that are laying around everywhere & try to remember where they go. After time though, I've started putting the parts back on the car or on the motor, and the floor is starting to clear. It's not so overwhelming anymore & the end is in site. I'm starting to stare at my motor & trying to think if there is anything & forgotten before I put it in the car. The long path has an end & I can see it.

Something else, if you are like me & have a bunch of parts laying around that are spares or has been replaced by aftermarket parts, either get rid of them or at least put them in another room so they're out of site. It will knock the edge off of the overwhelming factor....

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
Just saw the thread now...Car's looking good Jake
Have it ready for when I make the trek down to FL again, in the supra this time of course.. May have to do some fun-runs :biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
boostadikt said:
you bought another sup.... it seems everyone keeps buying them..... i guess they're like potato chips you cant just have one
Who said I bought it? :) It just sorta showed up... ;) I guess I was lucky that way... hahaha
group a supra said:
jake how do you think i feel:icon_conf
I know... Its a patience/money/time/spirit thing... When you start running out of any of those, it gets really hard... I almost feel like getting that red Supra might drive me to finish the silver one, because I wanna get the red one going for Baby T... But the red one will be a just a nice easy build... Fix the interior up, racing seats, 5 pt harness with a harness bar, T4 turbo, Maft Pro, 550s, just basic...

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
Reign_Maker said:
Who said I bought it? :) It just sorta showed up... ;) I guess I was lucky that way... hahaha
I know... Its a patience/money/time/spirit thing... When you start running out of any of those, it gets really hard... I almost feel like getting that red Supra might drive me to finish the silver one, because I wanna get the red one going for Baby T... But the red one will be a just a nice easy build... Fix the interior up, racing seats, 5 pt harness with a harness bar, T4 turbo, Maft Pro, 550s, just basic...

jake lmao here how true:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane, I am easy. I'm easily envious of your car. It's awesome. Too bad Jake has lost his motivation. I have to talk about your car in his thread............:biglaugh:

Come on Jake, let's get going..............lol