REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Damn it hero... You know you could have combined those posts... AGH!

I havent lost my motivation, just got alot goin on in my personal life I need to get dealt with... I'll be back on it asap...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:

I havent lost my motivation, just got alot goin on in my personal life I need to get dealt with... I'll be back on it asap...

I say GET TO IT as we are all waiting on your video for the start up :biglaugh:

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
A quote from your first post of this thread

Please hang with me over the next few weeks/months as I make this journey on my way to my goal of 700+hp...

Thanks for looking, it has begun!

Jake...

I think it should say "Please hang with me over the next year or so since I am mainly focusing on my thread on SM" :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:

I don't know how to put two quotes in one post................sorry. I am not a computer geek. I won't let my wife turn the computer off, cause I may not get it back to SM. I would totally freak out...............:aigo:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Reign_Maker said:

I don't know how to put two quotes in one post................sorry. I am not a computer geek. I won't let my wife turn the computer off, cause I may not get it back to SM. I would totally freak out...............:aigo:

I

am like

that at times Ok just kidding :biglaugh:

Sorry Jake..as I said I am bored.

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
suprahero said:
Reign_Maker said:

Apparently you dont know how to put ONE quote in a thread goofy... :love:

This is how I do it... Quote, reply, highlight, right click, copy... Page back... look for the next quote... Find it, reply, cursor to the front, right click, paste, return, cursor down to the end, reply... Repeat for as many posts I care to reply to...

OOOOOORRRRRRRR, do like IJ did...

Jake: comment
Duane: comment
Hero: comment

see?
upgradedsupra said:
A quote from your first post of this thread

I think it should say "Please hang with me over the next year or so since I am mainly focusing on my thread on SM" :biglaugh:

Duane
If I could give out a +1, youd have it buddy... That seriously made me LOL... Yeah, well, I seriously THOUGHT I'd be done in a few months, well... What can I do? Its coming, soon...er...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
This is how I do it... Quote, reply, highlight, right click, copy... Page back... look for the next quote... Find it, reply, cursor to the front, right click, paste, return, cursor down to the end, reply... Repeat for as many posts I care to reply to...

Yeah that's real simple.................:aigo: I'll practice later. Right now I'm going to go polish my intake parts for my 1jz.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Yeah that's real simple.................:aigo: I'll practice later. Right now I'm going to go polish my intake parts for my 1jz.

That is a cute lil motor. If it has real power potential it is called an ENGINE ;) :biglaugh:

If I could give out a +1, youd have it buddy... That seriously made me LOL... Yeah, well, I seriously THOUGHT I'd be done in a few months, well... What can I do? Its coming, soon...er...

I can hear you now LOL

Duane