REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Hey jake ive been reading your thread tryin to figure out which rods and rings you went with and just couldnt find them. So if you could let me know that would be great. Anyways motors looking beautiful and i cant wait to see you hit that 700hp mark.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
just went back a few pages. i never realised you came so far in the build! your car is an inspiration jake. im jealous and cant wait to start my build. all i can hope is that my car turns out half as nice as your monster! :bowdown:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Vader: link isnt working Randy... What exactly are you talkin about?

Supra8795: Rods are Eagle rods and rings are Wiseco, with the pistons...

Thanks guys...

Today, I went over and started working on the wiring, and I got the IC mocked up... *drools* I have an idea Im gunna pass by my fabricator that I think is gunna blow some minds... I cantwait, it looks SOOOOOO damn good that big ass FMIC in there... The wiring, is a mess, to say the least... I knew it was bad IN the car, its just as bad outside the car too... So this should be a fun time...

If anyone can set me up with a color scheme wiring diagram, that would be sweet... I got wires leading to nothing, cut wires, clips that dont, uh, CLIP... I need to see what I can remove and what I gotta fix... So thanks in advance...

Jake

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
stanzaspeed said:
just went back a few pages. i never realised you came so far in the build! your car is an inspiration jake. im jealous and cant wait to start my build. all i can hope is that my car turns out half as nice as your monster! :bowdown:
Thanks! Its not a monster yet... Right now its a space taker at an exspensive storagae unit... ;)

Vader

May 25, 2006
South Park, PA
here, maybe it worked now as an attachment, how do you guys put an image in the text box?

Attachments

• 4cvhny9 bypass weld.JPG
    4cvhny9 bypass weld.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 85

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
That is the CUTEST ever vader! ;)

Honestly, Im not worried about that, as its a new cap and I dont use "O-clamps" on them... Its a t-clamp... There isnt enough pressure in the system to warant welding it shut... I dont know why yours has blown off or open so many times... Ive never had it happen on my other supra, and it never happened on this one, even when I was pushing over 500hp...

Dont make me paranoid, I got enough to worry about, lol...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
In my head it is... Still need someone to hook me up on a wiring diagram, color scheme or something so I can clean up this engine bay wiring... Its a mess...

Thanks

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
s383mmber1 said:
Jake not sure if this helps at all, but ive been searching for ya buddy!

http://www.socalsupras.com/images/7mgteMK2.jpg

And jake im gonna take a good guess that your already read teh whole TSRM thing, right?

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?Section=D&Page=1
Thanks buddy... You know the first one is for dropping a 7M into an MKII, different but same, yes?

The cygnus is awesome, I have it on my comp, I guess I should look, huh? lol....

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Reign_Maker said:
Thanks buddy... You know the first one is for dropping a 7M into an MKII, different but same, yes?

The cygnus is awesome, I have it on my comp, I guess I should look, huh? lol....

Yesi know its for putting a 7mgte into a mk2, but its still a 7mgte, and the electronics arn't changing. IDK!

:aigo: :aigo: :aigo: