REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jon: I hope not... I sprayed it with 2200* paint first... If it does, I'll just get it ceramic coated...

Justin: Im toasted right now... :D:D:D

All are welcome to the Texas party, for sure... My PLAN is to rent an RV or a bus... Im serious... There is a place here that rents these big buses or RVs that you can even put your car INSIDE of... But I want to party, have fun, I dont want a hotel, I want this to be a blast, canopy up, grill goin... I cant wait! Im goin all out!

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
hell yea reign maker, i cant wait till the texas meet, seems like all the amazing mk3's will be showing up. everyone should pitch in to where theres 2 rv's so we can race those bitches.

good to know im not the only sm member gettin toasty tonight, maybe if i get toasted enough my engine will miraculously look like yours. lol who im kidding it does since i already had kinkos blow up one of your engine shots so i could tape it over my motor, now im a pimp

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Claric: that post killed me! Plus one for sure! I laughed my ass off!

Hey you guys: No shit, we could get enough RVs that no one needs hotel, it's just an RV party! Bj get yours, you mid west guys, get a few... We'll just find a place to park em, like in a circle, and party...

plan plan plan...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Has anyone ever towed their car behind a dolly? The trip to Louisville with my wife and two girls showed me that the supra isn't big enough for all of us and luggage. Luckily my girls are only ten and five. If they were much older, it would have been cramped. I'm thinking about towing my car with my truck which has alot more room. It also has cruise control which I love. Hope to see some of you guys somewhere next year.................lol

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
suprahero said:
Has anyone ever towed their car behind a dolly? The trip to Louisville with my wife and two girls showed me that the supra isn't big enough for all of us and luggage. Luckily my girls are only ten and five. If they were much older, it would have been cramped. I'm thinking about towing my car with my truck which has alot more room. It also has cruise control which I love. Hope to see some of you guys somewhere next year.................lol
Tow the blue car behind the white car.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I dunno if I'd tow my car on a dolly... You'd have to tow it backwards because it's rear wheel drive, so you risk tearin yur lip up... If you tow it forward, you have to disconnect yur drive shaft... I'd just get a trailer to put it on...

Vader

May 25, 2006
South Park, PA
attachment.php

Hey, I just figured if you were doing everything else top notch, why leave such a vulnerable detail unattended to. Right? I mean, I know my 7M has blown that same cap twice in the 5 years I've owned it, and at least once by the previous owner who had to have the engine rebuilt because of it.

On another note, as far as your paint curing needs, so its hard as a rock, and impervious to all of the wear and tear that an engine can put on painted parts... ...a possible solution that takes less time than 10-15 start ups and cool downs, might actually be to use a heat gun carefully to 'bake' the paint, and when you smell paint move on, and by the time you are done with the whole thing, you can probably start all over again as long as its cool again in the place you started. This might speed up the process which could have taken days to do if you can't take it out anywhere til the paint cures. Especially cuz you don't want to ruin the paint, that looks sooooo good, by burning it by taking it out too soon. Hope you find this useful!
Randy