REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tom Z: I dont think it'll hit... And I know, its taking forever, but dont ya know, the best things are worth the wait, or somethin, I dunno... It better be worth the wait, lol...

Dan: its the second version... Doesnt hit the oil housing... I like this one...
43hom6u.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
upgradedsupra said:
Looking good Jake! What bolts you talking about?
Thanks D... Yeah, allen bolts, like this...
AllenBolt.jpg

Using them all over... Holding the intake, the water pump, valve covers, waste gate, and Im sure just about every bolt I can replace, I will... Some are stainless, some are iodized... But they look 100 times better than those bolts and nuts...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Thanks D... Yeah, allen bolts, like this...
AllenBolt.jpg

Using them all over... Holding the intake, the water pump, valve covers, waste gate, and Im sure just about every bolt I can replace, I will... Some are stainless, some are iodized... But they look 100 times better than those bolts and nuts...

They are actually socket head cap screws you are using Jake. I would suggest something with a more flat or rounded head instead. Reason is because, the screws you are using are actually meant for recessed or counter sunk parts. Get what I am saying?

Other then my .02, looking good brother!

PS: Nice engine mounts ;)

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, allen head, lol... Im not using them in pressure places, just clamping places... Know what I mean? Holind the two intake pieces together, the valve covers down... If I can fit a washer in, I will... But they have as much "flat" area for holding as a bolt, just better looking, I think...

Yeah, you like those motor mounts eh? Some canuck made them for me... :D:D:D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks... I like the color too... The camera doesnt really pic it up well... But It's 2000 deg alluminum, then a really light light coat of 500 deg flat black kinda misted over it, then 500 deg metalic translucent red and then a few coats of 500 deg clear... The block is similar but using a grey metalic translucent paint... Its beautiful... I wanted to keep the color theme through out the car with the 3 main colors being black, silver and burgundy... The polished pieces just bring it out... Thanks again Mark...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Thanks... I like the color too... The camera doesnt really pic it up well... But It's 2000 deg alluminum, then a really light light coat of 500 deg flat black kinda misted over it, then 500 deg metalic translucent red and then a few coats of 500 deg clear... The block is similar but using a grey metalic translucent paint... Its beautiful... I wanted to keep the color theme through out the car with the 3 main colors being black, silver and burgundy... The polished pieces just bring it out... Thanks again Mark...

No problem at all. I can't wait to see it first hand. :icon_bigg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Got my front and intake side done today, tomorrow I will have the exhaust side done, so expect more pics tomorrow...