REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Look you guys! Look what Fed Ex brought me!

:evil2: :evil2: god IN A BOX!!!:evil2: :evil2:
123p2lf.jpg

123p5ki.jpg

I have my AIT sensor and a 5 bar map sensor... Only thing left is the boost solenoid and the lap top to use this thing, is there any way of getting around having to buy a lap top for this... I'll need a wideband too... Are there any other accesories I'll need with this baby? Im gunna have ALOT of questions... So, expect a LOT of questions! :icon_razz

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
I have my AIT sensor and a 5 bar map sensor... Only thing left is the boost solenoid and the lap top to use this thing, is there any way of getting around having to buy a lap top for this... I'll need a wideband too... Are there any other accesories I'll need with this baby? Im gunna have ALOT of questions... So, expect a LOT of questions! :icon_razz

I'll trade you a turbo & a long runner FFI for it. :icon_bigg

Nice Jake.....

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Jake, for AEM Q's just go to the website, Brian and many others will have your back over there.
We can help with a lot over here, but the actual AEM engineers help on their forum...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I've seen that, and that's very cool... I'll definately have to spend some time over there before I set this up... It's just so pretty... I almost wanna mount it some where you can see it! :D I guess it's legit now, Im in the big leagues... Im still trippin on what this little box can do!!! And Im sure I havent tipped the iceberg yet... Its getting pretty exciting around here! :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
rakkasan said:
I have your stuff, but I won't be able to work on it until next Friday. My compadre is out of town until then, so no access to the sand blaster & bead blaster.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats cool... Im sending out my mani and hot side to get C-coated... So Im in no rush... Thanks for EVERYTHING Mark!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:

123p2lf.jpg

123p5ki.jpg

I thought it was going to be a pic of the Motec :icon_razz J/K. Looking good Jake!

Duane

Get my messages or what?

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Jake, just so you know, I'm running wiseco's, my car is running and I'm not having any "slapping" problem with them. Just thought that might make you feel good.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
rakkasan said:
Did you paint the valve covers? :biglaugh:
Yes... Yes I did... :(

Jake: I just hope it DOES start later, lol...

Steve: thanks man!

Duane: Nope not a Slotec... :D:D:D PMd ya...
BosoMKII said:
Hotsauce. I have heard lots of good things about the AEM EMS.
Me too... Im just hoping it doesnt overwhelm me...

Gixxer: you know what makes me feel good? The fact that you have your motor running! That's awesome! :D

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
Reign_Maker said:

123p2lf.jpg

123p5ki.jpg

lol people are going to be making fun of Artmo for a long time because of that thread......

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
looks like you have some good stuff to install.

how much did you get your AEM box, 5bar and IAT for, shipped? please tell me it was ~$1550 to your door.

also, double check and let us know what version aem you have. there have been reports with the chipsets in the pre-1.11 boxes that burn out and just shut down... and AEM reps are being jerks about warranteeing the boxes out. Wes w/ the copper mkiv is going thru this right now. make sure you have at least a v1.11 or later.

i recommend getting the FJO wideband setup w/ the NTK sensor, not the bosch. you pay like $130 extra for the NTK but the sensor will last for YEARS and YEARS w/ race gas use instead of the 3 months that the bosch sensors last. pay a little extra now up front or pay a little bit repeatedly every time you run race gas. also, if youre not going to use an external EBC, try to pick up a Perrin boost solenoid, those are pretty good units. they are primarily sold for Subaru's.

ive setup the box for the MKIV on my friend's car, it takes alot of fiddling around, even with the wizards and such. but once you get some time with it, youll get the hang of it. i havent worked on one in about 4 months now... and i keep telling my friend to get the cable so i can finish the map on his car. Ive got everything else setup, the O2, start up tables, cold idle maps, o2 calibrations, IAC stepper duty cycle, start timing and injector crank cycle maps, accel throttle enrichment, 2 step, soft touch rev limiter and probably several other thigns that i can think of off the top of my head. i cant WAIT to get my box... ill spend more time on the lap top in my car than in the living room surfing the net!

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
its all coming together hella nice jake, just take your time and dont rush it or anything

so whens the next toy comin in the mail for ya?