REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
GaP: I cant wait to poke my finger in the fat end when the car is running!

Justin: you know Im special! *derp a derp*

upgradedsupra said:
A GT42R has (IIRC) a 73mm wheel so yours would be smaller than that. Ron can confirm this.

Duane
It's actually 70mm... :D On the skinny end...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
upgradedsupra said:
56 trim wheel? :icon_conf

Anyway back on track! Jake! Get that thing in the car and make some numbers! Woot! :biglaugh:

Duane
The 4202 with the 102mm exducer is a 53 trim so I'm guessing it has the 73mm inducer.

Both use a 82mm 84 trim Turbine with 1.15 AR
<ninja edit> Just checked it's a 74mm inducer

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, I kinda left it in the hands of my "dealer", lol... Told him my specs, and took his recommendation... I'll lay it up on the block and make sure she matches before I bolt her down...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I got my exhaust manifold back from my buddy... I gotta take pics... But he cut off the w/g flange and rotated it 90*... Im sure alot of you know that the SSA mani's have the w/g flange so that the dump tube either faces the block or the strut tower... Now mine faces backwards... The welding looks AWESOME! I'll get pics...

Also, I found out I have a slight crack in my head... A small hair line crack from one of the exhaust valves, but not to worry, they are going to cut it out and fix it... *just add it to my bill! lol*

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
His work is fantastic Bobby... I used to do NDT, I was a Level 2 RT tech, so I've seen thousands of welds, from thousands of welders, and I can tell you, these are top notch... He's going to be helping me on all things welding and fabrication... I feel bad, I offered to pay him, and he was like, just take me for a ride in the Supra that's payment enough... Great guy! Good friend...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
So yeah, I got some mail today... 12X24X4... Should be a nice IC for 800hp... What do ya guys think?
10nxc84.jpg

10nxcmc.jpg

10nxcti.jpg

10nxcvm.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
HEY! Whats up man! I recognize that plate! lol...

Yeah, massive, seriously... And heavy too... My last FMIC was a Spearco, and it was alot smaller and lighter, lol... Thing has 3" inlets and outlets... Welds all look fantastic... Fins are straight... I feel really confident in this piece...

Price: $204 shipped... YAY! And I got it in 2 days...