REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
^ buy a moped.

I thought i was never going to get my car out of the driveway when i first wired up the maft pro and didnt know shit about how it really worked. If you dont know something, learn it. Not to sound harsh but dont be lazy, it just takes some reading and some time to play with it. You did this for yourself right?, so treat yourself by having fun w/ the shit. This car isnt going to get you any poon, accept it. If anything it's going to drive girls away so dont let that be your focus.

Just grab your crimper and soldering iron and lock yourself in your garage.

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Reign if I still lived in tampa I would help you with anything and anyway that I could regardless of the drive. I think you just have to go with your gut on this one or whatever you feel comfortable with doing. So dont sweat it, it will get done. This build is an inspiration to me, and I hope life turns around for you.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He'll get it finished eventually, but right now I think he's checking out the upgrades on a cougar.......:naughty:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Maybe they should put me in jail... I need to be locked up, cuz Im crazy... no? yeah...

Im still contemplating the Maft-pro... I need to get with Gixxer because he has my AEM... Either sell it or install it...

My "cougar" has asked me three times what its gunna take to get the car running... I just tell her dollar figures, she's happy with that instead of me telling her the parts and all... her 11 year old wants a ride in it... He told me "the longer it takes, the longer you wait"... Nice... I cant date his mom until I get the supra done and take him for a ride in it... I should just start a fund raiser... Look, this isnt about the car anymore, its about love and whether or not Jake gets approval to date Mike's mom... :D:D:D DONATE PLEASE!!! I REALLY WANNA DATE MIKE'S MOM!!!

hahaha

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Jake, I vote AEM, mine hasn't given me any problems since Doward help me set it up. I wish I had some time to come up there and give you a hand, do you just need the sensors and wideband wired to the harness for the AEM?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
suprahooked;1190006 said:
We demand pics of Mikes Mom. (preferably nude) lol
330z2tf.jpg

ForcedTorque;1190129 said:
Mike's a lil pimp!
Werd... I know right...

7Mboost;1190664 said:
Jake, I vote AEM, mine hasn't given me any problems since Doward help me set it up. I wish I had some time to come up there and give you a hand, do you just need the sensors and wideband wired to the harness for the AEM?
Yeah, all the sensors and WB... Then start it, break it in and tune it...

wesbeech;1190697 said:
So jake hows it going? Check out my 4 door supra build.
Wait, what? 4 door?

shenronzero;1190706 said:
do the words FINISH mean anything to you? lol... did you miss that vocab lesson in school? its happens... get-r-don!
You know I cant read...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
MAP, IAT and wideband? You have all those parts right? Do you have the MAP and IAT sensors mounted? I assume your running a AEM wideband- power, ground, and one wire for datalogging (I will talk to John about which one and get back to ya)

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
I have maft pro for sale jake brand new with all the sensors and a wideband also have the stock ecu you would need if you dont have one anymore. as far as aem if your looking to sell yours let me know as i have been looking for one to buy.

Thanks
BJ