REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

cnewingham

Sep 4, 2008
New Braunfels, TX
damn jake that sucks but I feel you (I'm cnewingham). I let my supra go in April and yeah I do miss it but I still have all the same friends I met and the only thing changed is the car I drive now which is an 87 Mr2 (clean) that I laugh with everytime I go to the pump. I couldnt even put $30 in the gas tank last time I had to fill up.
DONT let a car determine your fate either by financially or emotionally cause its just not worth it!!!
Goodluck to you brother and if you have to let it go to make life easier then DO SO

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Yeah jake I let my supra go last month for 2600 cash, because I didnt have a job the whole summer and lost my job in may after I signed a lease for a house.

The thing that really sucks is 2 days after it was sold I got a 13/hr job was so pissed but I guess it was just meant to be.

Hope all works well for ya.

Dan

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm only one step above a complete moron Jake, but if I can help you in any way at all, just let me know. I'm probably five or six hours away, but I drive fast and could be there in a jiffy.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero;1128251 said:
I'm only one step above a complete moron Jake, but if I can help you in any way at all, just let me know. I'm probably five or six hours away, but I drive fast and could be there in a jiffy.

You are one of those I was thinking I could count on if we can get a decent meet down here Jay. For the locals who have responded about this weekend, I could make it over, but I'd like to give a couple of weeks for the out of town guys to make plans, and have a good turn out.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I doubt it's just help that Jake needs, but it may be. Does he have all the parts that he needs to finish?

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
Once I get mine up and running I would love to run down there for a meet or something. Right now as the song goes "I ain't got no worries cause I ain't in no hurry at all!"

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ft. Walton beach is five and a half hours away.............:cry:

Does anyone know what it is that Jake needs to finish? I bet it's more of a money issue at the moment and not labor. The construction business isn't so good right now..........ask me how I know.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Yeah...Jake's going through a tough time right now. There won't be any updates to this thread for a while.
It would be best just to let it be (and leave it at that).

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
All I can say right now is thank you all...

I do need some parts to finish, mainly battery relocation, wire, vacuum lines, two gauge pillar pod, wheels and tires, since I sold mine... Then there's the aem install and tune... My biggest fear...

Here is what I was thinking about doing... Let me know what you guys think...

Sell my aem, sell my 1000cc injectors... Buy 680cc injectors and a MAFT Pro... I think the biggest injectors the Maft Pro can handle are 680s... My dreams of 700+hp are faded... All I want now is the car to run... 500-550 on pump gas... Should be able to get that...

What do you guys think?

As Jdub said, and please dont ask me to go into detail, but Im going through one of the most painful times in my life right now... Im going to be leaving for a while, I just have to go... I dont know what kind of internet I will have, so it may be a while before you guys hear back from me... But I will be back... I just have to get a hold of my life... I'm going to be in Mobile Al for a while... Scott, maybe we can have a beer... But for now, I gotta go guys...

I love you all and appreciate all of you!