PS3 Launch in under 2 months

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
I forgot which one i played... it was old school though... i think it was like4.. or maybe it was 7..... I dunno.... But i have played 10....10-2 looked to gay... So i never tried it

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JustAnotherVictim said:
Denial is an ugly beast. :nono:

you are on crack.

other than world destruction, they have nothing in common.

thats like saying all movies are the same. when in reality they are all about 15-20 different stories at the basic level. they arent the same though.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
OneJoeZee said:
you are on crack.

other than world destruction, they have nothing in common.

thats like saying all movies are the same. when in reality they are all about 15-20 different stories at the basic level. they arent the same though.

eh joes right...the story lines arent really the same. 7 was the best by far, 8 was eh decent? was nothing like 7 what so ever. 9 was WAAAY out there, and i mean way out there haha, i loved it though. 10 basically got on my nerves, X-2...eh kind of brought back a world map, but got rather annoying as u played like a girl and had to feel like a girl...it was weird.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
tea_mkIII said:
specify? how exactly do they have the same story line? im not saying your wrong at all, just would like to see your point of view.

Ok so as Joe already said every single one is, "OMG end of the world!!"
Only this one guy and his friends can save us. I've played through 7, 8 and 10.
It felt like the exact same game. The gameplay never really changes, you walk five feet and have a battle, repeat for the majority of the game.

OneJoeZee said:
not rly. at least every final fantasy game is 100% a DIFFERENT game other than FFX2.
End of the world and battling every ten seconds is not 100% different, sorry bud. :)

Sure the stories have their own specific theme, but underneath it's all the same. They finally decided to try to do something different with 11 although I thought that one sucked. I see Joe is taking it as they all suck, which I never said. If you can't see it's the same thing rewrapped in a new package you're just fooling yourself. If he's gonna call Zelda recylced FF is also. That's my only point.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JustAnotherVictim said:
Ok so as Joe already said every single one is, "OMG end of the world!!"
Only this one guy and his friends can save us. I've played through 7, 8 and 10.
It felt like the exact same game. The gameplay never really changes, you walk five feet and have a battle, repeat for the majority of the game.

End of the world and battling every ten seconds is not 100% different, sorry bud. :)

Sure the stories have their own specific theme, but underneath it's all the same. They finally decided to try to do something different with 11 although I thought that one sucked. I see Joe is taking it as they all suck, which I never said. If you can't see it's the same thing rewrapped in a new package you're just fooling yourself. If he's gonna call Zelda recylced FF is also. That's my only point.

the stories are 90% of the game's worth...

by your logic all fighting games are the same, all sports games are the same, all games of a genre are the same...

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
no...

tekken != street fighter

there is way more content other than hit punch and kick. or walk around in an rpg and attack. you know it and i know it.

you guys are just being difficult.

are we all the same humans because we have feet and hands? no...

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
OneJoeZee said:
no...

tekken != street fighter

there is way more content other than hit punch and kick. or walk around in an rpg and attack. you know it and i know it.

you guys are just being difficult.

are we all the same humans because we have feet and hands? no...

hey screw you joe... i dont have hands.... you bastard....

Naw.. just fucking.....But i have to agree with joe.... no 2 game is the same.... like take Tekken and MK series.... they or different in their own rights.... same with any other game.... Yeah FF game's may have the same story... but they change them up from Game to game(characters, gameplay, The way you battle)... like look at FFXI- its a huge online game.... i heard you can choose from over 5,000 characters to play(read it in a mag)