PS3 Launch in under 2 months

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
JustAnotherVictim said:
So many idiots out there.

A grandma came up to us when we standing in line for the 360 and offered us $200 for our spot in line. I wasnt moving but I had a friend with me who was just there because so he sold his "spot" to her. Im gonna bring some more friends and sell spots this year :biglaugh: I doubt I'll even buy a PS3 at launch.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Yellow 13 said:
A grandma came up to us when we standing in line for the 360 and offered us $200 for our spot in line. I wasnt moving but I had a friend with me who was just there because so he sold his "spot" to her. Im gonna bring some more friends and sell spots this year :biglaugh: I doubt I'll even buy a PS3 at launch.
LOL
Great plan. Get up to the front before they sell then don't even buy one.
Ask for a G.

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Hey i still wanna PS3..... but damn.. the price they wont for it.... I'll stick with me PS2 still the price drops..... But i still want one..... I think ima rob a bank..... who wants to help me.... ive got a great plan too.... I just need a driver.... i'll do the shooting in the bank....

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I want the PS3, Im sony fan all the way, still no 360. I will be getting the Wii hopefully on launch day, I can hold on PS3, the gameplay with the Wii looks great. Red Steel, new Zelda, hold me over for a while.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Another reason im not getting a PS3 on launch is that they will be likely to have problems like the 1st gen 360's.

on a side note:

Microsoft has announced that they are having higher than expected amounts of problems with the 360 and are offering free repairs on any manufactured before Jan 1st 06. refunds are being issued for anyone thats had their system repaired as well.