Project Clean 87

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
WAIT ALASS!!! REMEMBER I STILL LIVE IN JAPAN!!
hay adam, ill shoot a message up to marcy (you know what im talking about), and see if we can get hook ups on some clear JDM bubbles? sound good?

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Eric, only 1 guy in the world makes clear JDM bubble markers, and he lives in England. The bubble markers only came in amber. Wolfie308 just PM'd me and thinks he may have found a spare cfear bubble marker for me. IF so, I'll be buying it from him.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I just picked up the Supra and the damage really is minor. My welder gave me a pair of sawblades with cheap tires that have 30% left on them for free. I'm so happy to have the Supra back. Although on my way to school my damn PLX M-300 stopped working suddenly. Hopefully I can fix the bastard.

Also, my welder mounted on a nice mounting tab to one of my pipes so that I don't have to worry about my piping hitting my pully again.

Adam

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Well, my wideband decided it wanted to work again. I have no clue why it stopped. I now have for sale 1 blue 4-ply 45 degree 2.5" coupler, 2 2.5" blue 4-ply couplers, 4 2.5" T-Bolt clamps, and a never used 2.5" aluminum 45 degree piping piece. The dent in the fender looks like it can be pounded out, but due to a lack of swinging room I can't pound it out without pulling the fender off. And since the paint is chipped, I will be getting a new fender.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I picked up my replacement trim piece from mattsplat72 this weekend along with a matching piece for the other side (to make it match, and since I'll be converting to the lighter style anyway). My replacement clear bubble marker arrived yesterday, along with my set of 440's. I dropped the 2J cams at the cam grinder today and should have those back next week. With any luck, Spaniard will actually come through with his promise of paying me back.

Adam

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I tried my hand at pounding out the dent in my fender and this is the result. I think I am just going to give in a buy a new fender.

0811261oe3.jpg

0811262rn3.jpg