Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
MK3.0dudeman;1174596 said:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I wanted to be the first!!well I guess I'll just be a biter than.LOL

Me to me to.

Guys could we please stop all this fighting.Theres a few fights going on at once in this thread and I want it to end now.This is'nt other forums(you know witch one I mean)so please stop.

*and home boy that fucked up a supra and a integra bumper please take tho's pics down befor I really rip you apart and if you don't know how bad I can get this is what I said to the last guy on sf who tryed to make his supta look like a vette and a skyline.

Thos pics need to come down cause you don't have a pre 89 bumper or a supra.

Strong words coming from a person who's Supra looks like a hacked-together, mismatched, unpainted bucket. Yeah its ugly, but so is yours.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
ERA;1174625 said:
Bah ok, no more. Move on.

I agree.

RazoE:yea my car is pretty hit and the sucky part is it's going to stay that way for awhile cause right now I'm saving for my rebuild witch hopefully next winter I'll be starting.Than after that most likey I'll be doing all the things to make my car less dd and more race,bbk,coilovers,lsd,poly bushings,ect ect.I'm saving looks for last since I'm more into racing but hey diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.O please don't juge my car from the pic's in the first post.Thats when I first got the car and was in the middle of putting on the new front end on and I put them up to get the thread started.Just judge my car from the other shity pics:icon_bigg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
MK3.0dudeman;1174655 said:
I agree.

RazoE:yea my car is pretty hit and the sucky part is it's going to stay that way for awhile cause right now I'm saving for my rebuild witch hopefully next winter I'll be starting.Than after that most likey I'll be doing all the things to make my car less dd and more race,bbk,coilovers,lsd,poly bushings,ect ect.I'm saving looks for last since I'm more into racing but hey diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.O please don't juge my car from the pic's in the first post.Thats when I first got the car and was in the middle of putting on the new front end on and I put them up to get the thread started.Just judge my car from the other shity pics:icon_bigg

True, you should have seen my car when I 1st got it, it was a certified pile...

Its good that you're into racing, I actually got my cf hood, and my body kit on when I was still NA, and now I finally have the turbo power to back it up...

I personally hate what the dude did with his car, but that's the thing, its his. If someone told me not to modify my car the way I like it because they don't like it, you're damn right I'm going to tell them to fuck off...

P.s. Wait until you see when I'm done with the blue 86.5, everyone's going to love it..:-D

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
p1175347_1.jpg

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
MK3.0dudeman;1175969 said:
project n00b thats super dooper clean!!!!!!

WHAT? Justin never washes his car! :sarcasm: is tha an old pic? you can tell he just finished washing! LoL. oh BTW, Happy Birthday Justin! soon I'll overshine your stock bumper with my Pre-89 Gracer™! LoL :icon_razz