Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
well, being an ex-mk2 owner for some years, when i got my first mk3 which was an 89, i couldn't exactly put my finger on what i didn't like about the front end. when that car burned in a fire, i then bought an 88, and realized the differences.
however , mine now has a twist ,let's see who spots it.
these are pictures that were took at a time attack event this summer.don't mind the dirty car, it had rained that morning
p1173610_1.jpg

p1173610_2.jpg

p1173610_3.jpg

p1173610_4.jpg

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
87M-GTE;1173611 said:
time for a wash!!!!
hence me saying " don't mind the dirty car, it rained that morning"

RazoE;1173619 said:
the front signals are 89+, and it looks like you used two pre 89 grilles..
nice job, might consider doing that on the blue one...

just used the ends of a 2nd grill. i put in the nose piece from an 89 along with the frame bracket that holds it, which have the screw holes at the right place for the turn signals.

Last edited:

87tomanymods

87tomanymods
Oct 25, 2008
lansdale
www.myspace.com
hey hey hey. its not bondo. thats all fiberglass and i havent finished it yet. i had to move .so its on hold had to get primer on it before i parked it outside. i just got a garage again so when its all done ill post some better pics. then u can rip those to shreds to. just tryin to show you some thing you havent seen before here is a side view
picture.php

albo_bizak

Jul 28, 2007
Cleveland
Code:
hey hey hey. its not bondo. thats all fiberglass and i havent finished it yet. i had to move .so its on hold had to get primer on it before i parked it outside. i just got a garage again so when its all done ill post some better pics. then u can rip those to shreds to. just tryin to show you some thing you havent seen before here is a side view

:kickinthenuts:

you need some medical attention, that is a crime that you have done to the supra.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
It's a tread about pre 89 bumpers but integra bumpers on supras.If you can please delete the pics and I'll forget that I ever saw that thing if not the pre 89's will stone you and than when the rest of supramaina see's that thing they lite you on fire.So please do us all a fav.

AGlobalThreat;1173758 said:
You have sent this thread severly downhill.
you got that right

marc3;1173610 said:
well, being an ex-mk2 owner for some years, when i got my first mk3 which was an 89, i couldn't exactly put my finger on what i didn't like about the front end. when that car burned in a fire, i then bought an 88, and realized the differences.
however , mine now has a twist ,let's see who spots it.
these are pictures that were took at a time attack event this summer.don't mind the dirty car, it had rained that morning
p1173953_1.jpg

p1173953_2.jpg

p1173953_3.jpg

p1173953_4.jpg
wow thats sexy I'm planing on doing 89+ mirrors but I might have to steal your idea with the 89+ signles cause tho's look sexy

tbcmorris;1173182 said:
this i my pre 89 with 89 and up lip i was talking about.

p1173953_5.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1173953_6.jpg
VERY SEXY!!!please try and get better pics cause I would love to see more of your car(Tho's pics are like a hot chick with big tits wearing a sweater to cover it all up)

SUPERIUM

Low Postage Member
Nov 29, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Im going to have nightmares because of that Integpra. I usually dont diss peoples cars but that thing looks rediculously stupid. You must think people stare at you when driving that thing because it looks good....WRONG. Drive it thru a brick wall and it will look more presentable. I've taken craps that look more attractive than that thing.

87tomanymods

87tomanymods
Oct 25, 2008
lansdale
www.myspace.com
SUPERIUM;1174026 said:
Im going to have nightmares because of that Integpra. I usually dont diss peoples cars but that thing looks rediculously stupid. You must think people stare at you when driving that thing because it looks good....WRONG. Drive it thru a brick wall and it will look more presentable. I've taken craps that look more attractive than that thing.

its not an integre its an mk3 dumb ass

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
87tomanymods;1174348 said:
its not an integre its an mk3 dumb ass

You haven't even been here 2 weeks and you're already calling someone a dumb ass?

You need to pay attention, he said integPra, meaning it's part supra. Although to be honest I am denying that and telling myself that abomination is NOT a supra, because I can't imagine that someone would actually do that to one. You are much better off on an integra forum, squiggly lines on the doors and all.

1. You do not have a pre-89 bumper
2. Your pictures do not belong in this thread

Delete your posts and get out of this thread PLEASE.

You have already steered this thread far enough off track and I do not want to see it get any worse.

If you want to post pictures of your car, post a new thread in the Supra Build Up/Gallery section here:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68