Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
A-to-the-J, nice work! Want to make me one? :icon_bigg

craigs.jpg

This car is beautiful!!

I'm thinking that the lip I'm making will end up looking similar to this. I sure hope it does!

Collin

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
got_boosted;1177608 said:
A-to-the-J, nice work! Want to make me one? :icon_bigg
Collin

If you want one, show your interest!
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83649

MK3.0dudeman;1177760 said:
A-to-the-J:that is one sexy bumper!! I guess you could have the T.M. now.

done. thanks ;)

The bumper still needs to get the crack fixed as well as a few other imperfections, but that'll be taken care when the Supra gets paint.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Fatman489;1177104 said:
Heres mine, till I can find a 89+ bumper anyway.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

not much but she was next to free :D

I absolutely love the color. If I ever end up painting my supra it will definitely be yellow, and the yellow you have on yours looks like the same shade I would get :love:. Do you have any more pics? If you do please PM me, I would definitely like to see more angles/different lighting! Thank you :icon_bigg

SUPERIUM;1179292 said:

Would look soooo much better (Not that it doesn't look good already) with a pre89 blinker cover.

HINT HINT someone should produce them HINT HINT

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
AGlobalThreat;1179317 said:
I absolutely love the color. If I ever end up painting my supra it will definitely be yellow, and the yellow you have on yours looks like the same shade I would get :love:. Do you have any more pics? If you do please PM me, I would definitely like to see more angles/different lighting! Thank you :icon_bigg

i got u....

ds1.JPG

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
MK3.0dudeman;1183720 said:
^^The car looks great.I love stock lips,and I like them a hole lot more when there painted the same color as the the car.

thanks man, I will most likely be keeping the stock front bumper and lip.. The only full kits I like are some of the bomex ones, and while it looks good I've always been more subtle. A 2 hole bomex style lip is probably the only aftermarket one I would run.