Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
A-to-the-J;1174425 said:
Pre-89 Gracer ;)

p1174438_1.jpg

It's not done yet, but Mr. Nick Stonawski is making it happen!

I is drooling.
trustno6.png

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
AGlobalThreat;1173440 said:
Can't see anything.....

89+ lips don't fit correctly on pre89 bumpers. They can be MADE to fit, although they don't follow the lines of the bumper correctly.

The disscusion was a couple pages back. Here is the cliffs notes.

89 lips do not mount
You don't have to modify the lip at all or your bumper

They do mount very easily with 5 pieces of stainless steel bent at 45 degrees

Shint makes this lip in pre 89 flavor so what I did was pointless

Its easy and it followed the lines fine

Support shine where I got the lip from sucks and I had to fix it it took like 4 hours.

Read!!!

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
You were repeatin information that was posted only like 2 pages back. The lip fits great maybe other styles don't fit as well I wouldn't know I picked the lip I wanted so I didn't try any other ones.I posted a summary of what was said becasue I diagreed with how you said they fit. There's no modifaction to anything at all. So saying "they can be made to fit" its not 100 percent accurate. Anyway buy a pre 89 lip I hope this helped anyone that got shafted like me and made the best of it or anyone who swiches generations and wants to keep thier lip. Sorry being helpful offends you.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
tbcmorris;1174498 said:
You were repeatin information that was posted only like 2 pages back. The lip fits great maybe other styles don't fit as well I wouldn't know I picked the lip I wanted so I didn't try any other ones.I posted a summary of what was said becasue I diagreed with how you said they fit. There's no modifaction to anything at all. So saying "they can be made to fit" its not 100 percent accurate. Anyway buy a pre 89 lip I hope this helped anyone that got shafted like me and made the best of it or anyone who swiches generations and wants to keep thier lip. Sorry being helpful offends you.

tbcmorris;1174481 said:
They do mount very easily with 5 pieces of stainless steel bent at 45 degrees

Of course I read the information that was posted 2 pages back, I was part of the discussion.

Being helpful doesn't offend me, you appear to be much more worked up than I am.

I have already stated my full opinion.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
A-to-the-J;1174425 said:
Pre-89 Gracer ;)

p1174596_1.jpg

It's not done yet, but Mr. Nick Stonawski is making it happen!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I wanted to be the first!!well I guess I'll just be a biter than.LOL

ERA;1174438 said:
I is drooling.
trustno6.png

Me to me to.

Guys could we please stop all this fighting.Theres a few fights going on at once in this thread and I want it to end now.This is'nt other forums(you know witch one I mean)so please stop.

*and home boy that fucked up a supra and a integra bumper please take tho's pics down befor I really rip you apart and if you don't know how bad I can get this is what I said to the last guy on sf who tryed to make his supta look like a vette and a skyline.

TFINAL7M;6236594 said:
WOW you have 9 pages of getting ripped apart never mind the 9 more your going to get when the car is all done and plus how every vette,supra owner and every one esle.I havent posted in the MKIII section in months but I just had to tell you that your car is the biggest waste of money and is the UGLYEST SUPRA EVER!!!and when I say the uglyest every I mean ever!!.I've seen them with new mustang tail lights and all kinds of ugly shit but thats just terrible.That car will always look like shit.Even if you put a tarp on it cause you fucked up the body lines and you just fail at cars.Sick to things your good at not cars.I wish you no luck what so ever and thats sad cause you seem like you do some nice body work but your tase just hurts everybodys eyes now I'm going to throw up in a bucket and look at it cause it looks better than this pile of shit.

Thos pics need to come down cause you don't have a pre 89 bumper or a supra.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
MK3.0dudeman;1174607 said:
OMG were are you getting these pics.Not just do you take the best pic's of your car but you keep showing me these sexy new cars.Keep them coming

Aha thanks. Pre89 GRacer I PS'd. That black one, just random google keywording.