Post pics of your Daily

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
<--All Sigs shut off, so I don't have to look at stupid pictures and "artwork" so I can't see your car.

Fav%20pic.JPG

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
GotTurbos? said:
geeze dude, that is an awesome deal! was anything wrong with it when you bought it?

It needed brakes but I was driving a eclipse with new brakes. I blow the tranny in the first eclipse. Me and trannys don't get along!!!

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
1987 Nissan King Cab, w00t! :naughty:

Attachments

• IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0343.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0345.JPG
    IMG_0345.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 5

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
americanjebus said:
you like cadillacs dont you? Sweet lineup and GL with that restoration. I saw that pic of the deville loading and thought wow that is pristine, then it got to the lower end of the panels...
Yeah, i'm a Caddy man from way back. Actually, those panels are pretty easy to fix. The original metal is quite thick and the curves in the panel are easy to make.
americanjebus said:
I want one of those pretty badly, throw of a 500ci engine in there, paint it pearl black and redo all of the chrome and lower it a bit on some tasteful rims.
Don't forget black tint the windows! They also look pretty good with shaved doorhandles.
americanjebus said:
How affordable is it to rebuild the engine and tranny on a 68, or what would be the cheepest year to build up? I really want to give it a go while im still living at home before i go broke.
The 472 and 500 are dirt cheap to rebuild. You can pick up a full engine kit with pistons, cam and everything for $700 and the tranny is a turbo 400 which any tranny shop would go through for $350 or so. I think the 500 even has hardened valve seats so you could run unleaded fuel without a problem. A good running 472 will push you back in the seat HARD even in a heavy Caddy. As far as what year to build, they are all pretty comparable, it just depends on what body you like best. I like the 68 because it's the first year of the 472 and the last year of vertically stacked headlights.

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
OneJoeZee said:
I ride the bus to work. Not too depressing. I enjoy catching up on sleep instead on the bus instead of driving my supra in traffic.
I hear ya, and meant no disrespect but I live 12 miles from the closest town so being without a vehicle would suck mercilessly for me. I would have to ride one of my wife's horses to town.:cry:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Aaron J Williams said:
I hear ya, and meant no disrespect but I live 12 miles from the closest town so being without a vehicle would suck mercilessly for me. I would have to ride one of my wife's horses to town.:cry:

man, your avatar is so funny. It makes me laugh everytime. :p