Post pics of your Daily

trd88supra

Nov 28, 2005
coconut creek fl
thanks got boost i dont c many around here either and sussposly (sp*) they onl made them cuz they had alot of left over motors. i love those celicas but if i had 1 id be force to but a 3s in it

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
KLZE swap, nothing special...Good for mid 14's as it sits
sm_photo_missing.jpg

L

lanky189

ya know..not enough people give those probe's enough credit.. that 24 valve v6 is a nasty beast...and those probes can be lethal to the unsuspecting ricer.

LOKI...awesome man...i love a big truck.. and 429 power to boot.

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
lanky189 said:
ya know..not enough people give those probe's enough credit.. that 24 valve v6 is a nasty beast...and those probes can be lethal to the unsuspecting ricer.

LOKI...awesome man...i love a big truck.. and 429 power to boot.

It's a fun daily...But not a car I would actually modify(although it does have an intake and exhaust). I only threw the klze in because I got it for $540...Better than buying some high mileage kl03 that needs a new belt and whatnot for 200 :biglaugh:

amd_hcds

Dec 20, 2005
Chicago,IL
trd88supra said:
yea i love it sometimes it acts a little funky but for the price you cant beat it. i think some1 should start a gb on the gps option. lol i want one too.
that is a pretty pimp daily 1.0 turbo how much boost are u making??
It's making 8 psi but I lately discovered that the previous owner have a manual boost controller so I can rise it to around 11 psi anything more will hit fuel cut! lol never expected a 1.0L to have a fuel cut

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
mc_h said:
It's a fun daily...But not a car I would actually modify(although it does have an intake and exhaust). I only threw the klze in because I got it for $540...Better than buying some high mileage kl03 that needs a new belt and whatnot for 200 :biglaugh:

The best thing about the KLZE is the sound... it makes amazing music.

Here's mine

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
My mom is right, i have too many cars,

just sold my corolla, and just sold the red car in this picture i just bought the white 93 pathfinder in the background. Good mileage and should prove to be good in the snow now that i cant drive the supra. Pathfinder will be for sale as soon as i find a 2 door awd car that i can have fun with without the incredible risk of tipping over.
dscf2230cj8.jpg

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
swaq said:
Yep. I've bought three cars in the last four years, haven't sold one. :)

That's a nice GS300. What's with the Toyota emblem though?

the car is a toyota aristo in japan...plus i bought the car with that shit on. Im currently trying to get rid of it for a Lexus one..since id rather (and so do the ladies) have it be a Lexus GS300 ;)