Post pics of your Daily

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
trd88supra said:
yea i love it sometimes it acts a little funky but for the price you cant beat it. i think some1 should start a gb on the gps option. lol i want one too.
that is a pretty pimp daily 1.0 turbo how much boost are u making??

I was going to call Jensen soon to ask about it, I cant seem to find it for sale anywhere.

Thanks! Currently its set to about 1bar. (manual controller) I am going for about 400hp. Should be getting there.

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
Here's a pic of last year's lineup.
beaters.jpg

Every winter the supra goes into storage and this year i'll be winter beating this 1968 Cadillac
Coupe De Ville. :evil2:

trashcan1.jpg

trashcan2.jpg

Believe it or not, it is an excellent winter drift car! You can hold it in a slide down a straight road for as long as you want. With 375hp & 425 ft lbs of torque it will roast tire whenever you want it to. And if you screw up, it could take down a medium sized tree and not get dented!:biglaugh:

In case you were wondering, the white car in the background is a 61 Cadillac convertible i've been restoring for the last 12 years. Someday i'll drive it on the street, maybe:cry:

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
HellsLegion said:
That 68 caddy is awesome. Too bad your winter beating it. Coupe DeVilles rox

Don't woory Hells, my shop is on my property so I don't go anywhere often and i'll wash her all the time. They are just so fun in the snow that I can't resist!:naughty:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
My supra is my Daily driver, until I can save some more money. Then Im buying something good on gas, really reliable, and not all that important to keep looking good since most daily activities here take place on crappy roads or dirt roads ear work and in crappy MO rain, whites easy to keep clean, till it rains, and it rains a lot.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Aaron J Williams said:
Here's a pic of last year's lineup.
beaters.jpg

In case you were wondering, the white car in the background is a 61 Cadillac convertible i've been restoring for the last 12 years. Someday i'll drive it on the street, maybe:cry:

you like cadillacs dont you? Sweet lineup and GL with that resortation. I saw that pic of the deville loading and thought wow that is pristine, then it got to the lower end of the panels...

I want one of those pretty badly, throw of a 500ci engine in there, paint it pearl black and redo all of the chrome and lower it a bit on some tastefull rims. How affordable is it to rebuild the engine and tranny on a 68, or what would be the cheepest year to build up? I really want to give it a go while im still living at home before i go broke.

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
dscn04090nm.jpg

dscn04109wc.jpg

423,000kms and counting, twas my first car and i've now had it for 3 and half years, learnt alot about driving in this time.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Here is my DD, 91 BMW 318is. Sitting on Ground Control coilovers and bilstein sports w/ Ground Control caster-camber pillow ball upper mounts, PowerFlex urethane offset bushings (super stiff setup).
Rims are very rare "Throwing Stars" made just for the E30s and styled after the M5 rims. I know of only 3 or 4 others in the US and mine are the only ones with a polished lip and shaved casting scrip.
Custom stereo install by me. Head unit is an Eclipse 55060 (not installed at time of pics), 6.5" MB Quarts, Orion HCCA 12" DVC running at 1 ohm, all powered by the "monster" Orion HCCA 150r 4ch amp. The E30 did not have a fold down rear seat option, so I made my own. Panels and pods were made from fiberglass and/or MDF. (also the custom gauge pod I made out of fiberglass).

BTW, that is not me in the pics.

p406771_1.jpg

p406771_2.jpg

p406771_3.jpg

p406771_4.jpg

p406771_5.jpg

p406771_6.jpg

p406771_7.jpg

p406771_8.jpg

p406771_9.jpg

p406771_10.jpg