Owner of a supra gets caught racing and gets car impounded.

ILikeCarsYesIDo

Permanently Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Hayward, CA
LilMissMkIII;937362 said:
I agree with you 100% Ian, but what some people on here are saying is that they don't have an issue with street racing...

I don't have an issue with street racing.

I don't race in residential areas nor with a crowd of onlookers.

I hardly race at all, and for when I do, I select my races very carefully.

If I crash and kill myself, call the wahhmbulance.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ian - in regards to tracks here, I don't disagree that the cops do that, however if you have illegal mods, your car shouldn't be on the road... Simple as that

(And yes, I am speaking from experience... I was stupid enough not to have my pod enclosed, and copped a defect in Dec)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
ILikeCarsYesIDo;937369 said:

What if you crash and kill the passenger of the person you are stupidly racing???????

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
ILikeCarsYesIDo;937369 said:

Exactly.

Honestly, I've had a Supra since 2002 and I've only raced it on the street ONCE, and believe me it was desolate.

The people racing know the risks.

apox

Feb 7, 2008
Surprise
The point here is choose your race carefully. if you get caught, crash, or kill, its your fault for not being careful enough. isnms, stop being such a dick. people get killed all the time for nothing. street racing isnt the only way people die.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
^ Lmao. Now that makes sense.

isnms;937375 said:
Does that go for the bystanders you kill too? Is that what you want told to their family?

You can't argue with drunken men Charles, especially when they're immature, self centered, and have egos so frail and penises so small they need a machine to bolster them when they encounter each other on public streets.

ILikeCarsYesIDo

Permanently Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Hayward, CA
LilMissMkIII;937388 said:
What if you crash and kill the passenger of the person you are stupidly racing???????

Yes what if?

They know the risk. I know the risk. If I die, I die. If he dies, he dies. We both die, we both die.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
apox;937392 said:
The point here is choose your race carefully. if you get caught, crash, or kill, its your fault for not being careful enough. isnms, stop being such a dick. people get killed all the time for nothing. street racing isnt the only way people die.

What a charming first post. Insulting a member on post #1... I can see you lasting here for not very long.

Now. No one said street racing is the only way people die, however it is illegal for a reason. We also have tracks for a reason.

ILikeCarsYesIDo

Permanently Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Hayward, CA
jetjock;937393 said:
^ Lmao. Now that makes sense.

You can't argue with drunken men Charles, especially when they're immature, self centered, and have egos so frail and penises so small they need a machine to bolster them when they encounter each other on public streets.

This is what we call a CV: Compensation vehicle.

jeremy_man1.jpg

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
LilMissMkIII;937396 said:
What a charming first post. Insulting a member on post #1... I can see you lasting here for not very long.

Now. No one said street racing is the only way people die, however it is illegal for a reason. We also have tracks for a reason.

It certainly is illegal for a reason. I agree with it being illegal. Thats just another one of the risks.

There are far worse things in life IMO that are legal, most notably alcohol + cigs. The amount of people those have killed 2nd hand is far more then street racing, yet they are legal... but anyway thats a whole nother matter.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
SupraOfDoom;937401 said:
It certainly is illegal for a reason. I agree with it being illegal. Thats just another one of the risks.

There are far worse things in life IMO that are legal, most notably alcohol + cigs. The amount of people those have killed 2nd hand is far more then street racing, yet they are legal... but anyway thats a whole nother matter.

I don't dispute that at all, however I just don't see the point of street racing when it *is* illegal, and there are so many risks... And when things do go wrong, they go wrong in a huge way...

apox

Feb 7, 2008
Surprise
LilMissMkIII;937408 said:
If you are just here to post whore, kindly fuck off to another thread unless you have something of value to add to this discussion.

you call that a valuable post?

see my ass?? kiss it...

ILikeCarsYesIDo

Permanently Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Hayward, CA
Threads like these are like 7M vs 1JZ.

I'm going to be an asshole and split hairs here:

Racing in a straight line is safer than DORIFTO MOUNTAINO SAFERY GOOD