OHIO thread

tylwld

Oct 21, 2011
Ohio, United States
jonahs_supra;1809153 said:
Tyler your right up the road from me lol I'm in Lancaster
I don't have a supra anymore thought lol
I got a 88 st165
Gotcha, I lived in Lancaster with my mom at one point. On the corner of 5th and Mt. Pleasant. You have a GT-four!? I'm so jealous right now... lol. That's awesome. What motor does it have? 3sgte?

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
wornoutsupra;1809224 said:
jonah how is that thing coming along, get it moving yet?

she's coming along good
so far drove it to work twice...40 miles 1 way lol
trying to find some money to get some 7th gen celica wheels
my tires are 10 years old and have some flat spots due to sitting
installing hks turbo timer tonight along with greddy boost gauge and hks evc boost controller
i was going to install my remote start this weekend but now i get to do a intake gasket and lifter on a customers 97 jimmy
Overall im in love with it(minus the rust lol)

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
tylwld;1809283 said:
Gotcha, I lived in Lancaster with my mom at one point. On the corner of 5th and Mt. Pleasant. You have a GT-four!? I'm so jealous right now... lol. That's awesome. What motor does it have? 3sgte?

i live off fair ave behind the mall
yea has the 3sgte...1st gen
if yakuza or however you spell his name doesnt buy my remaining mk3 parts then i still have a bunch of 7mgte parts left over

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Greek;1809246 said:
When is the next meet? Outdoors, so my lungs don't fail.

That was horrible.. I was getting over being sick too (like sinus/throat/chest problems).. thought I was going to die from lack of oxygen. We can just plan something and let Eric know when we show up LOL

tylwld;1809284 said:
I was just going to say something about an sm ohio meet, as long as It's after mid April I'm down for anything. Suspended license until then :((

Not really a supra mania meet as much as an ohio drift meet that I invite supra members to so I'm not the only one bashed on for having a fat pig of a car.. of course people like Jonah suck and don't show (something about a kid and responsibilities) but awesome people like Greek do!

wornoutsupra;1809474 said:
Gald to hear your enjoying it man, dont forget about the car show though in june lol.

What car show? Not that ricer crap in Columbus? Not sure if we should bring twin supras or Fiat!

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Mk3*Supra;1809494 said:
That was horrible.. I was getting over being sick too (like sinus/throat/chest problems).. thought I was going to die from lack of oxygen. We can just plan something and let Eric know when we show up LOL

Not really a supra mania meet as much as an ohio drift meet that I invite supra members to so I'm not the only one bashed on for having a fat pig of a car.. of course people like Jonah suck and don't show (something about a kid and responsibilities) but awesome people like Greek do!

What car show? Not that ricer crap in Columbus? Not sure if we should bring twin supras or Fiat!

i had the same sickness
took a whole week off from work cause of it...except i wasnt caughing a whole lot
finally stopped blowing blood out of my nose today...VICTORY

yea the whole kid and responsibilities will stop ya everytime lol
actually if i would of went and ran the supra on the track...i would of definetly blown my headgasket and then would of driven 100+ miles home and washed out every piece of rotating metal in my engine lol

IIRC the car show is up in akron or canton
I will more then likely be there as long as the celica is running like a top(fingers crossed)

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
well first I had a bacteria infection in my throat (they thought strep.. then mono.. then they didnt know).. the 1st round of antibiotics helped until the day after my last pill then it came back.. more antibiotics.. THEN I got a cold/sinus thing

I always get sick this time of year.. better then flu I guess

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1809494 said:

It was fucking rough. Me and the women went to Steak n Shake afterwards and realized how bad we smelled. Jesus Christ.