OHIO thread

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
no idea where that is!

I thought you were laughing at the Fiat.. I expect it.. but I doubt you'd laugh if you drove one.. fun little car

going to be adding the fiat to the collection (should be confusion rather then collection):

- 93 Del Sol Si
- 93 Civic hatch Si
- 1987 Supra (1JZ)
- 1992 Supra (1JZ)
- 2004 350z

tylwld

Oct 21, 2011
Ohio, United States
Oh, haha nah, ever since I first saw the new 500 I've liked them. I want to drive one, they do look fun. I would take over over a smart car hands down.
What are you getting mpg wise? I am thinking about maybe investing in the scion iQ when the time comes.
and I figured you wouldn't know of it, we just got a walmart like 4 years ago lol. We only became a "city" as of last years census, before what we were a good ole village haha. It's only me and my friend Alex with an 87 supra (he's on here somehwere, idk his username) that know whats up around here haha

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
tylwld;1808440 said:
Oh, haha nah, ever since I first saw the new 500 I've liked them. I want to drive one, they do look fun. I would take over over a smart car hands down.
What are you getting mpg wise? I am thinking about maybe investing in the scion iQ when the time comes.

I'm picking the Fiat up tomorrow.. had it overnight on Wed. and liked it. They were trying to swap the red stripe for black before I picked it up. The Fiat should get 30mpg+ all day city driving. The IQ is out now but only available in auto so I didn't even drive one. I'm buying a Fiat sport for like ~18k but the pops start at like ~15k and are pretty good quality from what I saw. Fiat is a lot bigger inside then you would think too.

We picked up the EG when we moved to Ohio for a winter car.. virgin 93 si hatch for $1k.. has the typical rear wheel arch rust but not nearly as bad as some I've seen.. we'll fix it sometime soon. As for the 1j's we need to finish them up and quit being lazy. Might be selling the Del if I decide to give her up :( having a hard time with it.. no idea where 6 cars are going though.

tylwld

Oct 21, 2011
Ohio, United States
Mk3*Supra;1808452 said:
The IQ is out now but only available in auto so I didn't even drive one.

We picked up the EG when we moved to Ohio for a winter car.. virgin 93 si hatch for $1k..

That's not bad mpg, I don't remember what the iQ is rated at 36 mpg overall. It's auto because it has a cvt, but I know what you mean, a six speed manual or something would be awesome. And wow, that's not a bad find on the hatch.
Yeah, I wouldn't know which one to drive if I had that many cars, I would never be bored that's for sure haha

tylwld

Oct 21, 2011
Ohio, United States
I saw Fiat at the columbus auto show last march and checked them out, they are very stylish cars and I think the interior room isn't too shabby. I haven't had the chance to check out an iQ yet. Mk3*supra is the manual 500 a 5 speed or six speed?