OHIO thread

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
gas mileage and I don't see an FR-S as a DD.. and I doubt they'll be leaseable when they first come out.. so I'd have to buy one.. and if something goes badly with the mixing toyota/subie technology I'd be stuck with the problems

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
I don't know whats wrong with me.. I keep looking at Fiat stuff!!

It's Italian and starts with a "F".. counts for something

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
hey hey hey be nice about dodge
theyre trying...they're not no toyota but honestly that dart is sharp looking
for the asking price of 13000 and a asking price of 18000 for a loaded dart...i'd say thats not bad(depending on how cheap on materials they go lol)

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
lol thanks

but honestly a lot of companies make stuff in China and just don't make it public. It's the fact that some companies make things in China and don't have standards. Honda parts have to meet all the same requirements no matter where it is made.

tylwld

Oct 21, 2011
Ohio, United States
Out of the big three, post 1975 (If I reeaalllyyy haaad to choose one :nono:)I think I respect Ford the most... first off, they pioneered the modern automobile era, and they try, they have a lot of 1 off systems including twin I-beam suspension and drag link steering. Good shit. Dodge just goes balles to the walls and produces 6.7Ls and v10s :naughty: lol. Also good shit. I have 0 respect for Government Motors though. Except corvettes.

tylwld

Oct 21, 2011
Ohio, United States
I'm Tyler btw, kinda new to the forums, I'm on celicasupra more often than I am here. I daily drive a white '86 Cressida, 5 speed swapped. Stock with 280zx turbo wheels and momo bucket for now but that is changing as of mid to late April. I got the car for $500 with multiple oil leaks and a fuel leak, other than that shit is fresh. 157k original miles, 2 spots of exterior rust no larger than a business card, no underbody rust, 100% oem burgundy leather interior and all electronics in working order. No dents. It's my second car, got my step-dads old '99 4 cyl camry with 260k when I was 16 but I drove it like a racecar and spun a bearing and that was before I knew how to fix shit so we scrapped it after I found the cressida on craigs. I just turned 17 in October. Central ohio btw, suburb of Columbus. pic1.jpgpiston.JPG