OHIO thread

heres a pic of the 3" exhaust installed. just a custom piece. 3" cat-back with a magnaflow muffler thats 3" in 3" out. slant cut tip. if anybody would be interested in it let me know. it sounds great but i just wanna put my HKS on there.

p1796184_1.jpg

YEW CAN NOT HAS! lol. ive had the HKS for 4 years (once again. not entirely sure thats what it is. i bought it used from a company in japan) i know the piping is like 3.4"/85mm? exhaust comes out at a slight angle, giant cannon of a muffler all shiny and stuff. its grown on me. now i just wanna install it lol

btw its kinda old. needs to be polished up. muffler has a scrape on it :( but ill clean it up when i get home monday and take pics of the install

edit- forgot to mention. if the weather sucks and i cant get the car up to Accelerated while im home... ill just be buying some 850cc FIC injectors and an afpr kit instead. and ill hold on the tune till im home again in august.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
jonahs_supra;1796127 said:
Greek man I have everything you need
Including a Freddie 7m block
Oil pan too
Crank
Pistons
Rods etc

New pistons and reconditioning the rods are already on the list. All I really need to source out is the small stuff. I want every bolt to be correct and in it's proper place, which I don't have.

I'm thinking a silicone hose kit from eBay is in order as well. Plus a gasket kit and I'll throw away the headgasket.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Looks like I'll be getting a Haltech

now the question is do I get the universal harness and hook it up? OR get a plug and play 2jz harness and wire that one up

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
I come home tonight to find a piece of paper under my wiper reading this:

"1-28-12

Would you PLEASE NOT leave your car running for so long? Day or, night it IDOL'S for 10-20 min. Wakes people up. It is VERY, VERY loud. Thank you, yo'ur neighbor's."

First of all, it pisses me the FUCK off that someone had the balls to touch my motherfucking car.

Second, suck a fat cock. In the day I will let it idle for however the fuck long I want, which is usually 5-6 minutes if the temperature is above freezing. At night, I coast slow and let it idle for maybe 10 seconds before I shut it off so I don't bother people.

Third, if you can't fucking spell idle then don't try to make an argument with me. All underlines and retarded grammar is correct as per the note.

Last edited:

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
^^^ lol that is flipping hilarious

Ok so I need to get a idea of what size tires I should run on my new rim set up, the rims are going to be 18x9.5 +12 all around. Right now I thinking about 225/40R18 all around, but does anyone have a little better idea on the size i should run?