Nintendo Wii Game Console

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
CryoSlash said:
i agree wiht you jav. ED was awesome :biglaugh:
seriously though it was a great game.
Oh and did anyone see the Gears of War commercial? They play a song By Gary Jules called Mad World! Sooo awesome! Bout tme he got some spotlight for his music. His songs are honestly some of the saddest, most disturbingly pleasant songs written recently.

Ever see Donnie Darko?

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
SupraOfDoom said:
But, most of the ones listed either were a remake of great PS1 games lol, or also came out on PS2 ( RE4 )

JustAnotherVictim said:
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Pikmin 2
Viewtiful Joe
Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Ikaruga
F-Zero GX

But to add to that list, RE-Remake, RE-Zero, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, and a few of the Mario Parties.

Out of the about...18 games listed above (15 + a few mario party games)... 3 of them were on both PS2 and GC and 2 of them are PS remakes... where do you get most were PS remakes or on both systems?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
SupraDerk said:
Ever see Donnie Darko?
yep, but no one knew who he was, as the plot of donnie darko overshadowed the movie soundtrack. Foo.
SupraDerk said:
Out of the about...18 games listed above (15 + a few mario party games)... 3 of them were on both PS2 and GC and 2 of them are PS remakes... where do you get most were PS remakes or on both systems?
Super monkey ball was remade for the ps2... im just saying ;)

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
p423672_1.jpg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
foreverpsycotic said:
you ever play racing games and end up moving the controler as you turn? i know that i do.

Nope. but I will press the buttons really really hard thinking it will stop understeering or break faster.