Nintendo Wii Game Console

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
HA i went to best buy and there were a huuge line of poeple camping outside of it WAITING for the PS3 release tomarrow. on craigslis there are already a couple goin for a couple grand. just insane i tell ya :aigo:

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
is anyone getting one? planning to line up outside thier favorite electronic store as well? my moms looking around to get one, shell get one fore sure. im pretty excited about the Wii myself, the games are so interactive, its in its own league IMO. I never expected Nintendo to take this direction with thier game console! and the cool thing about the Wii is that you can play games from genesis and turbografix...the only catch is that you need to use points to Dl them, but fuck, that is pretty damn impressive. the Wii will dominate even if the graphics arent as good as the 360 or the PS3, the games will carry it through!

CANT WAIT TO GET MY Wii!!!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
JustAnotherVictim said:
PSP has what? Like three good games?
Yes I own one before you answer.
PSP has tons of good games, they just dont get the hype that DS games get by Nintendo fan boys. But, Tekken DR is notably the best one by far ;). Killzone is pretty sweet though too.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I agree. I've played it and I am not impressed. The controller idea = awesome, but Sony has it too ( Both are fun I played both and I like both ). The system itself is only slightly more powerful then Xbox, which makes the PS3 damn near 30x more powerful then Wii with everything it has really and way way more. I guess you get what you pay for, Wii is still only $250 which is a very appealing price to casual gamers. Also, Wii has a WAY better launch line up, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I like my PS3 games that I have like Resistance and RR and Motorstorm ( well the demos sweet as hell ), but it certainly can't beat a Mario / Zelda launch title lol. PS3 will shine in the comming months, while Wii is going to be very immediate fun. Personally, I want to get a Wii for the franchise games a little, but really the system doesn't even hold a candle towards PS3's BEAST of a machine.