Nintendo Wii Game Console

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
the wii is awesome i bought one yesterday. i have a 360 so ill play my cool graphic games on that. the newer games for it are fun but im looking forward to online smashbrothers and 007 in the future.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
claricae86 said:
the wii is awesome i bought one yesterday. i have a 360 so ill play my cool graphic games on that. the newer games for it are fun but im looking forward to online smashbrothers and 007 in the future.
same here, i am goingto buy it when ssb comes out. i think everyone is waiting for it like me...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
SupraOfDoom said:
a ssb that thinks tekken sucks, ohhh thanks for the laugh :biglaugh:
thank YOU for incoherent sentences :rofl:
edit. Btw, comparing SSB to Tekken is apples and oranges. The 4 player alone should tell you that (i don't think i have ever done a 1v1 in that game) as well as the items, non flat terrain, etc... But since you are the fighting master apparently you already knew that ;)

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I only got one, as money constricts(First big purchase as ive been saving for car payments)

but, I got Trauma Center, under the knife. I LOVE it.

Any reccomendations for games I can find used?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
HellsLegion said:
I only got one, as money constricts(First big purchase as ive been saving for car payments)

but, I got Trauma Center, under the knife. I LOVE it.

Any reccomendations for games I can find used?
new merio bros. it owns.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
iv said it before ill say it again Mario kart DS is FTMFW that and metroid hunters is pretty good march of the mini marios sucked dont bother with it and the New super mario brothers was to easy

um mario 64 DS was good if yah liked the original mario 64 which i did and the castlevania is good as well i picked up RE1 it was ok

but pick up mario kart for sure