Nintendo Wii Game Console

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
The Tilt was an addon for the N64 originally, then a compnay who made the warhawk stole it. i had both, ad both sucked when they came out and ddint catch on for shit (i used the n64 one for starfox 64 for a bit), and these were the more common ones. But even further back in history, the SNES had a tilt controller which was released in limited amounts. Don't believe me, this is an old Magazine clip
EGM_Vol7__1_Jan_1994_SNES_Tilt_.jpg

I love knowing about pointless stuff :rofl:

Oh and NES games are the ownage. I got a huge collection sitting around haha.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
My brother bought a Wii last night and I've got to watch him and his friends play a little bit as well as playing a bit myself. I have to say it's really slick. I think I'll buy one when I can afford it...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
swaq said:
My brother bought a Wii last night and I've got to watch him and his friends play a little bit as well as playing a bit myself. I have to say it's really slick. I think I'll buy one when I can afford it...
same goes for me... my friends have that red steel game, and it looks hella tight...

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Boost Lee said:
WORD.

Lets get our panties out of a bunch and agree to one thing.

The XBOX 360, Playstation 3 & Nintendo Wii are ALL taking one step further in the future of gaming. Whether it be having breathtaking graphics or creative ways of interacting IN the game, it is for the better. None are perfect. All are different. Done. :icon_bigg
If certain people would stop nutswinging there would be no argument.

SOD if you reread most of the stuff you've posted you clearly think only Sony does anything good.
Why does a game have to be something brand new just to be fun??
Innovation doesn't happen every single time something is release.
There is nothing wrong with going back to an idea and improving it.

You bring up the Zelda games like they never changed anything. If you really think each successive one didn't improve upon the last then you weren't paying attention. You just need to stop bringing your "ps3 is god" into every game thread. It's old bro. ;)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
It may be old, but its right :). And I bring up the Zelda thing "like they never changed anything" but, you brought up Final Fantasy "like they never changed anything"... so were even. Either way, I'll be enjoying my PS3 with all of its downloadable content, amazing graphics, tilt function, blue-ray, wi-fi internets ect ect... and a Wii for the 2 or 3 games that will be good for it like other newer Nintendo systems.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
SupraOfDoom said:
It may be old, but its right :). And I bring up the Zelda thing "like they never changed anything" but, you brought up Final Fantasy "like they never changed anything"... so were even.

You started it. :icon_razz Not right just a biased opinion.

I'm not so sure about the 6 million units claim either. I recall claims similar to that before.

and a Wii for the 2 or 3 games that will be good for it like other newer Nintendo systems.
So you can tell the future now?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
JustAnotherVictim said:
You started it. :icon_razz Not right just a biased opinion.

I'm not so sure about the 6 million units claim either. I recall claims similar to that before.

So you can tell the future now?

Now, when couldn't I? :biglaugh: I'm just saying it by previous systems.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
SupraOfDoom said:
Now, when couldn't I? :biglaugh: I'm just saying it by previous systems.
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Pikmin 2
Viewtiful Joe
Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Ikaruga
F-Zero GX

There's just a few for you right there.
Of course enjoyment is always a personal thing, but 2 or 3 games?? You haven't been looking man. :D

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
i agree wiht you jav. ED was awesome :biglaugh:
seriously though it was a great game.
Oh and did anyone see the Gears of War commercial? They play a song By Gary Jules called Mad World! Sooo awesome! Bout tme he got some spotlight for his music. His songs are honestly some of the saddest, most disturbingly pleasant songs written recently.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
JustAnotherVictim said:
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

/QUOTE]
Only one's I've enjoyed.

But to add to that list, RE-Remake, RE-Zero, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, and a few of the Mario Parties. But, most of the ones listed either were a remake of great PS1 games lol, or also came out on PS2 ( RE4 ). I'm sure there are some more enjoyable ones I have not seen but generally I check out ANY game and give it a chance. 64 had even less impressive titles then that.... :(. I still love Nintendo's games, just hate the consoles they make.