neww** SUPRA

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I'm not a big fan of widebodies, but some of the "real" pics posted on pg7 were nice.

I'm still hoping for a wide angle view of the vehicle as a whole, but apparently the camera is somehow attached to the car and only able to take close ups.

Take 10 steps back and then snap a picture of the car, for a 3/4 view, it'll look twice as good compared to a microscope shot of the fender or an aggressive front or rear view.

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
At least the chicken wing is off!
I actually like the front .. it is kinda neat!
I don't like the rear though.
Slap some nice rims on it too! Saw blades suck,(good for winter only)
I like some wide body's if they are done nicely.
The color I like as well.
Let's see more pics.
Just my $.02, I like the stock look!

JNasty

i drive fast cars (supra)
Jun 25, 2005
Jacksonville fl
Nick M said:
No problem, I will do it. Your body kit is fucking ugly.

Welcome to the boards. I will be happy to help with any other problems you have.

your a dick where is your car smart ass

and as for the widbody car it looks fine, im glad to see that you got rid of the spoiler but you should get some 89 tails that would make a great touch

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
RazoE said:
Guys apparently you don't know what photoshop can or CAN'T do..

Photoshop cannot create images at the push of a button, it has to be done by the artist. Look at CG movies like Toy Story, NO MATTER WHAT, the human eye can tell it's a fake, no matter how hard the artist tries to re-create reality..
Toy Story is 12 years old. we CAN recreate realistic looking things, it just takes awhile

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
I honestly believe that the OP is posting the photos JCcreations use to advertise their kits. Check out the kits on ebay its the exact same pics. If he was takin pics of his real car why would it say JC all over it? But thats just me and my 2 cents.

As for my opinion, its different and that in its own right will get attention, and body kits for the most part from what I seen, is to get attention.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
That fornt bumper os NOT the same as the kaze bumper. look at them both adn count the holes. no doubt it;s based on the styling of the kaze though.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
thechori said:
Toy Story is 12 years old. we CAN recreate realistic looking things, it just takes awhile
Agreed, we can get pretty darn close now. Take the movie Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, for example, and even that is pretty old now.

And this, a year old:
800px-Glasses_800_edit.png

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Wow, your interior is what I envision for mine, except the inserts in the seats would be suede, and it'd be dark blue and black, instead of grey and black...