p539019_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
well it would look better if you got the 98+ lights but all in all not to bad

edit: that dosnt have the hood, front flares, on that i can see mabey a better angle pic

but i LOVE the rear fender flares

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Looks much better than the original pic.

Especially with that shoe rack removed from the trunk... The gigantor wing was the real ugly part. Without it the car doesn't look 1/2 bad, still not my cup of tea, but it's not embarrassing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Ckanderson said:
Ill keep my mouth shut.

Im bitting my tounge here.
No problem, I will do it. Your body kit is fucking ugly.

Welcome to the boards. I will be happy to help with any other problems you have.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Nick M said:
No problem, I will do it. Your body kit is fucking ugly.

Welcome to the boards. I will be happy to help with any other problems you have.

Now that's just funny right there :yelrotflm I do have to agree for stock look FTW.

sid

Driver
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
the good: definitely better without the rear spoiler. the paint is a really nice color.

the bad: front bumper doesn't flow with the car imo; rear blacked out grills and 89+ tailights would look better imo.

overall: certainly is different. i don't like it but if you are looking to get noticed, that you will. personally, i'd go with black paint, low profile body kit with no rear spoiler, black wheels with machined lip...and that's it.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
I don't have anything nice to say about the appearance of the car so I'll skip that portion of my review. However, putting MKIV font on a MKIII is flat out dumb.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
does the body kit have any support? would'nt want it flapping in the wind looking like a deranged muppet
with a body kit THAT wide,your gonna need a engine to support that kind of "look at me,im a bad-ass". PLEASE tell me there is not a 7MGE in there

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Not bad, but not great...

the front is what messes it up the most. Also, any side shots?

I think it'd look a *little* better like this..

betterqq8.jpg

Last edited:
A

ArthurRitus

ive never seen a wide body kit (on any car) that ive ever liked, they look f*cking retarded

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
trydrew said:
Does anyone really read through threads anymore? lol

Not when 99% of it is people giving someone crap about there riced out car.

Are you on the tread police or something? cause if you are there is a lot of other crap you should putting your efforts towards.