neww** SUPRA

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
I'm not a fan of most of the kit, but the fenders look fantastic, minus the vents. I sent them an email to get the price for just the front and rear fenders. I'd love to see more pictures, especially different angles showing the fenders. I realize you don't have proper wheels on it yet, but somebody can photoshop those for you. Take care and welcome to the board! Ignore all of the negativity, you did something different that you like, no need to justify yourself just because somebody else doesn't like it.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I've got some questions on this.

#1 - what am I seeing here? Bad photoshop work? Or somebody who can't get one contiguous piece of chicken wire?

question1.gif

#2 - Is that ELECTRICAL TAPE over the lights? Holy fucking riceboy!

question2.gif

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
bboyRITUS said:
ive never seen a wide body kit (on any car) that ive ever liked, they look f*cking retarded

The funny thing is that he can't really call it a wide body. The MA70 came from the factory wide body. So it's really "MKIII WIDER BODY". Outside of that I can't really say much about the car, as I don't share the same tastes as the creator.

I love my stock body. :eek:ffwall:

Some cars need body kits in order to stand out from the crowed, such as civics. There are so many that people didn't notice the car unless it had a body kit on it. Now there is so many civics with body kits that a Honda that doesn't, stands out. The MKIII has never had this problem so I see no reason to modify my beautiful stock body.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Ugly.

The front bumper sticks out way past the wheels.

Tacky tail lights and chicken wire on rear bumper.

Where is the exhaust tip?? Is it dumping the exhaust gases on the inside of the rear bumper?

Until you prove otherwise, I'm going to assume it's "All show and no go". Can we see some engine shots? Performance mods list?

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Photoshop.

Did a search for JCCreations Graphics. Though jccreations.com just expired, plenty of sites reference it for Photoshop, Bryce, and Poser tutorials, specifically stating mirror reflections, which would work well for the metallic finish on a car.

Look at the pics very closely. You can catch some of the blemishes that give it away.

I COULD be seeing things, but I've not had alcohol for WEEKS.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Aside from what Mike posted, the fins on the back are fairly obviously added as an afterthought. Not to mention whatever's going on in the taillights.

On the front, it looks like two cars put together. Above the kit line, the car has a haze/blur to it. Below, far crisper.

There IS NO intercooler in that car in the first photo. There's not enough room for one.

MKIII N00b said:
uhm...i think this is a hoax post. I THINK, dont hold me to m word.

No, I'll go for that.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Artists name is John Crosetti.

Still searching for more info. This thread is a hoax...

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
well, i spot something too, look at the "UK" signal light on the driver side. PHOTOCHOPED...look closely at the bottom of the light on page 4, posted by Razoe<<<not saying u did it. Yea, the amber light can be seen easily.

FAKE!!!!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
damn. you guys amaze me :) wish i had enough patience to look through all that and find the differences.

juancc01

7MGTE
May 21, 2006
USA
DreamerTheresa said:
BRILLIANT Photoshop work, though.

the only photohop work on this car is the chicken wires (is not precfect, i know, but it was only for the pic) . and the tail ligths cover is made of vinyl .
the car is not finish yet, it needs new rims, new tail lights cover or maybe new tail ligths (89) , new signal lights, exhaust..
the interior is finish, with new carpet, new seats, new gauges, and more....

juancc01

7MGTE
May 21, 2006
USA
akito said:
well, i spot something too, look at the "UK" signal light on the driver side. PHOTOCHOPED...look closely at the bottom of the light on page 4, posted by Razoe<<<not saying u did it. Yea, the amber light can be seen easily.

FAKE!!!!

i dont know who is messing with the pics, but these are real the pictures
p541324_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/QUOTE]
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
theres no way thats a fake. If it is holy crap thats amazing. But I'm pretty damned sure its not. The plastic and fiberglass texture, and the way the paint ripples on it. And as for the mesh, i think its just two peices put together. The whole car has a level of quality thats subpar, why shouldn't the detailing?