neww** SUPRA

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
I see the same body kit on eBay thats on this MKIII. It's not a photoshop,or "haze-blur". If you look it up you can see how the backgrounds match. They both have the same "custom" tail lights as well as side skirts.
Although there is more wrong with this kit than right,I think that the Supra would look more menacing with a properly designed and installed wide body kit.
You want to drive a dam race car,why not make it look like one? To each his own

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Guys apparently you don't know what photoshop can or CAN'T do..

Photoshop cannot create images at the push of a button, it has to be done by the artist. Look at CG movies like Toy Story, NO MATTER WHAT, the human eye can tell it's a fake, no matter how hard the artist tries to re-create reality..

the kit is not pretty, but it's another option.

akito said:
posted by Razoe<<<not saying u did it. Yea, the amber light can be seen easily.

uh, my post WAS a photoshop, I thought it looked better that way..:D

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
juan, can you get some pics of the car that aren't extreme closeups? maybe just a regular profile, and some pics of the engine and interior.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
actually *puts on flame-proof suit* I kinda like it...*puts on anti-rice suit*. Kinda sexy :) Nice work Juan. Send some more pics my way: Email is in my profile.

EDIT: Oh, and the tails--that's the hottest part...I friggin LOVE that vinyl job. Nice work bro :thumbsup:

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
juancc01 said:
i dont know who is messing with the pics, but these are real the pictures
p542642_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/quote]
^ FAKE KIT

REAL KIT
kaze.jpg

kaze4.jpg

kaze5.jpg

juancc01

7MGTE
May 21, 2006
USA
do you guys know if this rims will fit into my 87 supra ?
the size is : 18x9 with a 5.95" backspace (+24mm offset) and 18x10 with a 6.4" backspace. The lug pattern is 5x4.5 (114.3mm).

juancc01

7MGTE
May 21, 2006
USA
Clip said:
juan, can you get some pics of the car that aren't extreme closeups? maybe just a regular profile, and some pics of the engine and interior.

I'll have new pictures soon, (interior & engine)

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
i like the look, and i wish people wouldnt bash his work.

i wish people would give constructive criticism why sound like an ass?

personally i like the stock look. the wing im not so big on... but then again im not big on wings in general. if i were to buy a widebody kit it would be as stock looking as possible hehe. the S2 fenders are a good example. and if i were to get a bumper... CFX bumper is a perfect look. sideskirts only to cover up the replaceable molds that end up rusting. as for rear fenders, same thing as front... rear bumper? would have to look really good otherwise i dont buy rear bumpers and that doesnt work for me personally heh