New England Dragway

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Adam, I did come over to chat. White Subie wagon! I drove up and said "what's up" and you looked over, but kept on chatting with that girl in the other supra. I kind of got tired of sitting there, so i left.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
MassSupra89 said:
I think I saw you in your Subaru Kurt, 17.1?
Indeed you did! It was funny, the guy who stands at the front of the line and flags you into the area behind the burnout box was joking with me. he was like "hey, man.. take it easy on these regulars, i know that thing's a sleeper and i don't want you to shatter any egos out here." and i said "oh, i know. I only run 1/2 throttle, so i make people 'think' it's a 17 second car" and we both laughed pretty good...

It's wierd how well this car responds to mods... Last week when I ran a 17.5 I had just intake piping to a drilled out airbox, but this week I had an intake filter, and I pulled the muffler off and I ran consistent 17.1's...
Me and my buddy with the brownish subie wagon are gonna be up there wednesday I believe, so if anyone feels like going, look for my white wagon with supramania.com stickers on the rear side windows and I'll give you a free yokohama sticker. hahahaha

ma71t

Feb 25, 2006
Southern,NH
www.google.com
oh shit really dude?? im sorry i kinda thought you were just some random kid like "ooooooo supras".......cause u rolled up and didnt get out or anything, i must be deaf cause i didnt hear you say what's up either......anyway ill keep my eyes out for the scoob wagon next time man, im suprised i didnt see the SM stickers.......damn and i could have used some backup, that girl was trying to tell my my car is "canadian" cause in 87 toyota didnt offer a turbo supra w/ 5-speed....only automatic. i didnt even try to tell her otherwise ause she gets her info from "the dealership" -Adam

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Did they let you run with the muffler pulled off Kurt?
someone told me theyre strict about that and I've been waiting on a muffler for about a month now so I can race.
I'm trying to get wed. off work to go up as it's less crowded but I'll be there friday most likely.

Were you talking about my avatar adam? I hate it, I was taking a picture to show my friend how my front had a dent in it and the flash bounced off the plate so I thought it was kinda cool.
LOL at the girl trying to give you info on your own car. Why didn't she race?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yeah they let me run no problem w/o muffler.
If all you're waiting on is a muffler and you have the rest, well autozone has a 3" ID piece of pipe that is straight, and is about 18"-24" long. Just mild steel, but it'll do the job, and it'll sound so nice...

I'm gonna be there wednesday. Hopefully the crowd is less intense...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Ya I got a 3" piece of pipe, I'll just bolt that on probably. Wish I could make it up tomorrow, so many people there on fridays.

I'll be at Hot Import Nights, Look for an Audi S4, Lotus elise. and WRX. I'll probably be by them. And possibly a red 700+hp MKIV and a blue auto RX7

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'm picking my friend up with the WRX at 6 so I should be there by 7.
you won't miss the Gray Elise and Bright yellow Audi.
I'll be in a red and white Ducati hat. Say hello if you see me.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'll keep a look out. I wish my Supramania hoodie was here... I'm probably gonna have to make one this week for some advertisement at HIN. lol.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I'm going up with ERK in the Altima with no exhaust and its primer on the drivers side rear.
we'll probely get pulled over!!!!!
This other kid I don't know is coming with his 94 TT supra I WAS TOLD and maybe my friend ADDER in the subee

I'll tell you what I'm wearing that day because I have no idea at this point???:icon_conf

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
MassSupra89 said:
I'm picking my friend up with the WRX at 6 so I should be there by 7.
you won't miss the Gray Elise and Bright yellow Audi.
I'll be in a red and white Ducati hat. Say hello if you see me.
Is your car going to be in the show or the parking lot?????

Is this the Audi????

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
hey i am going to hin too, well i am sleeping over from friday to sunday at a hotel since my cousin is gona have a truck in it and a few of my buddys too, i was thinking since i ain't going in early the day of the show like all the people who have car in it if you guys wana have a mini meet up somewhere around there

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
daledoe said:
Is your car going to be in the show or the parking lot?????

Is this the Audi????

No my car will either be in the parking lot or my garage(might take my DD if I need to bring more than 1 friend)

That would be the Audi, I had pics of it from like 2 years ago, before the new turbo's, hood, all the CF stuff, etc. but that computer crashed. Couldn't find any pics. thanks.