New England Dragway

tkvtec

Mar 16, 2006
CT
I may have to ride up there with you Bryan. That is of course if I can ever get my car started. After putting it back together this weekend it cranks but won't fire.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I just called NED, and the weather is sunny and beautiful. I'll be there, piloting my white Legacy Wagon to some record setting high timeslips.

Wagon GrudgeMatch v1.0 tonight.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'm on the computer at work right now... Some guy just came in and had my switch rally tires on his Tercel cuz he had a rally race tomorrow... now I'm doing nothing when I could be up there.
Next Friday I'll be there... Don't know if I'll have my car back together by then but I'll be there... might have to bring the Eagle Vision or a friends '90 Volvo wagon down the track :)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
It was alright...
My friend got rejected for "bad tires" which is gay, because there's like a 1" wide strip on the inside of the tire that's worn from bad alignment...

I, however, ran consistent 17.5's at 77mph lol

my best was a 17.552 at 77.11mph with a 2.564 60' :icon_lol:

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I didn't make it. I went to a party that got broken up by the cops and got lost in the woods. It sucked!!!! got all muddy and shit:icon_conf I'll have to go next time.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I forgot to mention, on the way there, on rt495, I saw an aqua green Explorer with NH plates reading "T-S-R-M"
Coincidence? Anyone know about this vehicle?
Also there was reportedly (from my friend and brother) a Maroon MK3 with an exhaust there that I didn't see. Anyone know about this car?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Tomorrow (wed) night's another street night. Anyone going? Supposed to be "chance of PM Showers 30%" and partly cloudy, don't know if they'll stay open.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I was planning on bringing the Supra friday but I'm waiting on parts now.
Might just be there to watch or see if the Eagle can break into the 16's:biglaugh:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Just got back from there, a Foxbody mustang was running 11.5's and some ford focus was running 19's :biglaugh: Plenty of fast Evo's too.
I really wish I had my car back together, I really have no idea what it would run. I need my muffler to come in cuz someone's slacking on responding to me and shipping it.

ma71t

Feb 25, 2006
Southern,NH
www.google.com
ummmmm.....that'd be me, u see my horrible launch skills......guhh 1.4 reaction time but 13.4 @116mph so maybe if i can be awake next time the liht goes on itll be a little better....how come you didnt come over and chat man......i spotted that white package and had to talk to the girl....her name is Stephanie owned it 6 years its an auto turbo all original w/ 47k on it..... my names adam btw

Last edited:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Wow I must have been blind last night... I was there for about 2 hours and didn't see any supra's:nuts:
I think I saw you in your Subaru Kurt, 17.1?
I saw that 9 second Monte Carlo run like 3 times though then went and talked to him, pretty cool guy. Said he runs 8.4's on the spray
I must have left early/got there late or something I didn't see you Adam or a white package.

ma71t

Feb 25, 2006
Southern,NH
www.google.com
yeahi got there late, w/ no helmet so i only ran once and got the boot...eheh, anyway hopefully we can arrange a fleet o' supras to show up there sometime...when is the next time anybody is planning on heading there??

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha you can borrow my helmet next time, I'll probably run high 14's my first time out lol :icon_conf

My car should be back together sometime next week, just gotta get an exhaust on it. I'll be up there the first friday in May, the week ater HIN in boston. and maybe this wed.?
Haven't raced it yet I have no idea what to expect.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Yea, I'll be there quite often this year hopefully.
I just popped an IC pipe off tonight and gotta fix that next week, and a bunch of other small stuff, hopefully have it together by next week, in somewhat race-able condition.

ma71t

Feb 25, 2006
Southern,NH
www.google.com
sweet man... i've popped a few ic couplers off & out, solved via legit nylon reinforced silicone couplers and ss t-bolts from NAPA of all places......i was quite suprised/enthused to see those in their catalog....btw that black face shot avatar looks nasty