that thing needs no2 and more turq lower witch the no2 will give

then 2 steel drum sized tires to put the power to the ground

Don't worry Nash...it will all come in due time. Nitrous is on the menu :D

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Very nice Big D... Glad to hear it... You've always been an inspiration to me... Cant wait to see what she does with a holding clutch...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Well, I'm actually dissappointed.................I was hoping to see dyno straps breaking like cheap walmart rope, but it never happened...............:nono:

Just kidding. Those are some great numbers Duane, and your car looks better than ever with your new and improved engine bay. I can't wait for you to get it and make some road footage and some track footage. I can't honestly see what you would ever need nitrous for with those numbers there, but maybe your trying to compensate for something else....................torque of course............:biglaugh:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Reign_Maker said:
You are the wind beneath my wings...

ugh2.gif

MattOneDizzle

URPHUKDNOW
Feb 4, 2007
Portland, OREGON
suprahero said:
Well, I'm actually dissappointed.................I was hoping to see dyno straps breaking like cheap walmart rope, but it never happened...............:nono:

Funny thing.. Duane called me and asked me to knife up one of the straps so he could break one.. I told him sorry, I will not sabotage my employers equipment. :3d_frown:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'll be expecting all the light tools and equipment, and possibly an underweight standerby to be sucked into the turbo in the next video.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MattOneDizzle said:
Funny thing.. Duane called me and asked me to knife up one of the straps so he could break one.. I told him sorry, I will not sabotage my employers equipment. :3d_frown:

hahahah Matt. Send me the other video via email. I loved this one especially the song :)

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MattOneDizzle said:

You know if Nate broke one strap, then Duane was shooting for at least two..............:biglaugh:

More videos please. MKIII pRon FTW!!!!!!!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
suprahero said:

that happened to him once didnt it? does anyone have a video of it? id like to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.