New dyno numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jt2ma71 said:
You're welcome Duane. We knew that turbo will spool like that. And that's not even a BB. Long runner header FTW!!!:biglaugh: So, we going this weekend? Can't wait to hear that thing under boost!

HA HA ...Yup Ron we thought it would spool like this :biglaugh:

I will run the car but need a clutch first.

Doc: RPS has been good to me but will see. Either way Tilton is my next biggest clutch anyway. I just need something to do me for now.
Don:Cost? It was cheap ;)
Tanya..If clutch held yes it would.
Thanks for the comments guys I am happy as a pig in mud :D and no nitrous yet either! :evil2: Video is going to be posted tomorrow!

Duane

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I have read some comments from good people that you can't go past 600 rwhp on the 7M head with out nitrous. While I agree that it isn't a bolt on affair, this shows how just how good the head can be.

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
Nick M said:
I have read some comments from good people that you can't go past 600 rwhp on the 7M head with out nitrous. While I agree that it isn't a bolt on affair, this shows how just how good the head can be.

Funny, I was having this conversation with someone last night. Again, good job Duane.
Sean

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
HA HA ...Yup Ron we thought it would spool like this :biglaugh:

I will run the car but need a clutch first.

Doc: RPS has been good to me but will see. Either way Tilton is my next biggest clutch anyway. I just need something to do me for now.
Don:Cost? It was cheap ;)
Tanya..If clutch held yes it would.
Thanks for the comments guys I am as a fly on cow shit :D and no nitrous yet either! :evil2: Video is going to be posted tomorrow!

Duane

Skip the rps, you know you will end up trashing it too resulting in more work/downtime. Jump right up to the triple tilton or better yet quadruple. Was I ever wrong??? :stickpoke Huh???? lol! now head over here so we can cruise in the IS to visit that beast....

Status
Not open for further replies.