Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
803? Hell that's no where near enough horsepower. I would definately add some nitrous to your car................:rolleyes:

:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Duane, did you make EIGHT HUNDRED THREE horse power on the stock fuel rail? Did you modify the fuel rail for a larger feed or return or anything?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Duane, did you make EIGHT HUNDRED THREE horse power on the stock fuel rail? Did you modify the fuel rail for a larger feed or return or anything?

This is actually one oif the few stock parts left on my car :)Stock fuel rail with -8 feed and -6 return.

I will post some new numbers soon ;)

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
upgradedsupra said:
This is actually one oif the few stock parts left on my car :)Stock fuel rail with -8 feed and -6 return.

Duane
I LOVE YOU! :love: :love: :love: hahaha!

I was thinking I would have to mod my rail and do all this stuff, and then I thought, I think D has a stock rail... Thank you for this shit Duane, its so nice to have someone pioneering and PROVING what this motor can do... 800+RWHP on a STOCK fuel rail... Friggin awesome!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^^^^Please aim that in another direction. I'm just here for the dyno videos........:biglaugh:

.......waiting patiently for new videos of this slow ass, non nitroused car........:evil2:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarich said:
7m fuel rail flows really well..BTW did you dual feed and return from the cold start? or still single feed?

It is a single feed from the back -8 and the front is a -6 bango (see next pic)

p563481_1.jpg

Best I can come up with as far as the front is concerned. Sorry. You can sort of see the bango there.
p563481_2.jpg

John Reed said:
How much power again Duane? I can't seem to find the number ANYWHERE on the forums. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

You have the number John ...smart ass.

Edit: I just got that hahahaha

Reign_Maker said:
I LOVE YOU! :love: :love: :love: hahaha!

I was thinking I would have to mod my rail and do all this stuff, and then I thought, I think D has a stock rail... Thank you for this shit Duane, its so nice to have someone pioneering and PROVING what this motor can do... 800+RWHP on a STOCK fuel rail... Friggin awesome!

Yes Jake it is stock FTW! :biglaugh:

suprahero said:
^^^^^Please aim that in another direction. I'm just here for the dyno videos........:biglaugh:

.......waiting patiently for new videos of this slow ass, non nitroused car........:evil2:

We will have another video up very soon :naughty: Stay tuned! I may just rename this thread later.

Duane

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
wow.... how big are your injectors.... i knew the stock rail was great... but not that great, i welded a -8 horizontally in the back and -6 in the front.

Anyone drill out their rails? I was gonna try.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
boostadikt said:
wow.... how big are your injectors.... i knew the stock rail was great... but not that great, i welded a -8 horizontally in the back and -6 in the front.

Anyone drill out their rails? I was gonna try.

RC 1000cc

Status
Not open for further replies.