New dyno numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Figit090 said:
that happened to him once didnt it? does anyone have a video of it? id like to see it.
That was his slow purple buddy that used to have more HP than Duane.......wont say any names ....ahemmmm....roty

jg_xsboost

ROLLTIDE
Apr 11, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL
www.geocities.com
Suprarich,

What kind of power will the built A340 you're selling hold? What kind of HP were you making with the 89 and the stock turbo? Lightened supra? Nitrous?

Im waffling between a built a340 and a TH400 or just replacing my clutch.

Thanks,
JG

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarich said:
Hey Duane,

Can I be the first to call you out for a match race at the vegas meet?

I don't know? Can you :biglaugh: I need a clutch first to finish making my power. Sure I will race you if I end up going. Not sure the plan just yet.

Duane

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
upgradedsupra said:
I don't know? Can you :biglaugh: I need a clutch first to finish making my power. Sure I will race you if I end up going. Not sure the plan just yet.

Duane

Well, I just thought that the last time you came state side to race someone, it ended up being a smoke screen for your magazine shoot. Just helping you out brother! If you are in vegas, we can do a friendly match race. Battle of the white 7m's.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
jg_xsboost said:
Suprarich,

What kind of power will the built A340 you're selling hold? What kind of HP were you making with the 89 and the stock turbo? Lightened supra? Nitrous?

Im waffling between a built a340 and a TH400 or just replacing my clutch.

Thanks,
JG

PM me, lets not jack Duane's thread

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarich said:
Well, I just thought that the last time you came state side to race someone, it ended up being a smoke screen for your magazine shoot. Just helping you out brother! If you are in vegas, we can do a friendly match race. Battle of the white 7m's.

Sounds good to me. White 7M powered Supras FTW! :biglaugh:

Duane

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
get your car runing i wana know if the trannie will fail

that whould suck if you buy this clutch and the tranny chould not take the truq loads

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
I need to get a business card from these RREV people, I will definately be looking into their services in the future.

I don't think I'll ever be able to spend as much time on my car and have as perfect a 7M as Duane, but his work is definately an inspiration. I bought the last magazine he was in, looking forward to getting the next one :)

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
BTW: So when are you going with an auto tranny? :) Since you had an auto and did the 5spd swap, I'm sure you'll eventually reach some HP limit and will only get quicker by switching back to an auto tranny?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
born2drv said:
BTW: So when are you going with an auto tranny? :) Since you had an auto and did the 5spd swap, I'm sure you'll eventually reach some HP limit and will only get quicker by switching back to an auto tranny?

Hah! don't count on Duane giving up on the venerable R154 anytime soon! He will probably figure out another way to make it hold over 1000rwhp,:aigo: if necessary!:biglaugh: Alot of people throughout the community, although respecting his attention to detail, and admiring his already lofty numbers...have doubted the capability, and reliabilty of the 7M, when being pushed this hard! Not Duane, Ron R., Nate, or Don! Duane has shut the mouths, of many a hater, and backs up every claim he makes!!!::salute:: :boink: If I lived on the other side of the world, and didn't know him from adam, that on trait alone,^ would make me love him!:icon_razz Good work bro! Can't wait to see 900+, and the sub-10 second passes, that we all know are coming soon!
The bar is way up there now!:bowdown: Next up to bat...KWNate! Look for some more big, big numbers, coming from yet, another superbly prepared motor,(by the FAB 3!) led by the incomperable Ron R.!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Status
Not open for further replies.