MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

N

NDBoost

how did this thread go from keychains to nuts? back on topic!

how many keychains sofar keith?

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
110 so far. I've got a few locals that will pick theirs up when they arrive - so they aren't paid for yet (or counted). Will also have these available at the upcoming Centralia gathering on 4/22 (4/29 rain date). I've also heard of several mail-in orders still coming through the system.

I was originally planning to pick up 50 extras (above the 75 minimum). When we topped 100 I upped the order to 200. That means there are just 90 left.

I anticipate sales will start dropping off a bit but that these should continue selling. Just like the 2006 Supra Calendars. I shipped out 6 last week and one so far this week - with another 2 orders that came in last night and will be shipped out tomorrow. Worst case scenario I have some to sell in Vegas this year when we have 70+ MkIII Supras in attendance.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
johnathan1 - no fees to attend - except to watch the drags. The Show-and-Shine is always free. Dyno is typically $50 for 2 pulls. Drags are ~$30ish.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
s383mmber1 - visit the same page as the online ordering - http://www.Supras.org/keychain/order.asp and select your region (USA). then click the link right below the PayPal order section that reads "No PayPal acct? Click here and print the next form to order by Snail-Mail".

Just print that form and all of the information you need will be on there - please include this form with your check/mo.

Keith

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Impossible to say - nobody HAS one. Keith doesn't even have one, he's just put together an order in the last few days. If you buy now, you'll know as soon as all the rest of us do. :)

Of course, if you DON'T buy now, you may not get one, they appear to be hot items.