MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Current count is 95 sold - without any of the snail-mail orders having come in yet.

I am hoping to place the order today so that we aren't waiting forever for these to arrive - I am still planning to order extras but the Blue and Red ones will be in limited supply (black seems to be the most popular so that is what I will order the most of) - I just have to figure out how many extras to order (I don't want to sit on too many while they eat up my bank acct and I don't want to run too short).

Can't confirm if I got your order without an email address. I'll try to get a list online soon.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
kieth pm me when your ready to take the cash orders.
remember i want 3 black
just pm me your address when your ready
and im in mi 48237 for shipping

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Cash ordering is open. Visit the same page as the online ordering (http://www.Supras.org/keychain/order.asp) click on your region and click the link below the order table that starts with "No PayPal...". Just print that form, fill it out, and mail it along with your payment to the address on the form.

927mgtepat and Turbo. Targa. Life. I did get your order.

Current list:
Allan C
Alrik R
Andrew S
Ariana H
Brad L
brian e
Brian W
Bryan T
Carlos F
Casey C
Chris G
Chris R
Christoph E
Christopher D
Christopher P
Corey M
Craig T
Damian M
Daniel B
Daniel K
Dave B
David K
David S
Edith M
Elvis Q
Fei T
G J
Geoffrey K
George F
Helen A
Ian J
IOANNIS G
Jackie L
Jaime P
james H
Jason B
Jason D
Jason H
John B
jose D
Joseph H
Joseph Y
Justin T
kurt T
Manzoor A
Matthew S
max S
Michael De V
Michele L
Nino R
Patrick M
Rahim M
Robert G
Ryan R
Ryan R
Sahapone Y
Shaun O
steve N
Steven L
Thomas B
Toa T
Tony N
TUSOX
Wade W
william F

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Order has been placed. I am fronting the cost for a bunch of extras to cover the mail-in orders and then some. I will update as we start to run low on colors (I'll post when a color dips below 10 remaining).

Thanks again for your support. I should be receiving these in 7 - 10 days and will stay up as late as I have to in order to get them all shipped out as soon as possible after they arrive.

Keith

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Thanks a million man for making these. Question, is there anyway possible to get some larger ones made (like 5" long) to use as a badge on the car? I would love to get one with that design for my clear engine cam cover, or to replace the Toyota on the front grill. Just an idea. If so I'm In

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
:withstupi remember me asking about this a few days ago when I PMed you Keith? I'd love a 8-9" long one to use it as a hatch badge. If you could get a one off quote from the place that is making the keyrings I'd really appreciate it.
And thanks for this great GB, the way you organize this is a top job!!!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
You guys might be better off finding someone with a nice CNC Machine to have these made that way. Doing a one-off from this company would not be cost effective. I was able to get the price down on these keychains buy purchasing in a quantity of more than 100.

Let me make a few phone calls and see if I can line something up though. Might want to start a new thread on this project.

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
You see Keith that keychain-font design of yours with the black linning is a top combination and these guys have already got the template for it. That's why I thought that it would be easier to have it made from them as it would be exactly as I'd want it.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
They have the graphic but they would have to make a new custom mold for a larger piece. The reason we got the price this low for the keychains was because we purchased in volume. The cost of the mold is spread out over the entire order.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
quick question, are these aluminum and/or would it be possible to do a two tone color, like a red background with black lettering? if its aluminum i might get a few and experiment with anodizing the backgrounds