MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Posters could be cool. But I would prefer a poster of my own car.

I'll start a new thread on how to do this so I don't hijack my own thread. :)

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
OneJoeZee said:
i think pretty much any MKIII nic nac items in t he 10-30 dollar range will sell just as fast as these keychains. IDK what it could be. mousepad... miniature models... who knows.

posters might be a good idea. where maybe you know a good company, and members can send in high resolution shots of their cars and have them turned into a good sized posted for a bed room or office cubicle.

I think we used to be able to get poster sized prints of the Vegas Show & Shine pics before. They were the pics Keith took himself and there was some customization to the posters too IIRC.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
KeithH said:
I was told by the manuf that I would have the keychains in my posession in 7 - 10 days. I'll be getting ready this week as I could receive a nice box by the weekend - but more likely next week sometime.

My goal is to get these things packaged up and into the USPS system as soon as possible - with the calendars I was at the main branch of the Post Office at 10pm dropping them into the mail. I will do that same thing again for these - I know you are all excited to get them.

This week I'll be picking up the envelopes, printing the PayPal receipts and mailing labels, and just getting everything sorted and ready for quick packaging and shipping. Right now I have 82 packages to prepare. WOW!

Thanks for the support guys. This will help motivate me to come up with other projects - any ideas?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
great job on orchestrating this...somethin else that sets us apart as the elite.

ordered my black one, lemme know if you have any left after ordering dies down,id like to try and experiment with some anodizing

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Thanks for the support guys. I'm just glad I was able to put something special like this together for us and that it worked out so well.

Just a quick update:

These things are FLYING! 132 Sold so far. Just 68 remaining. There are 13 reds and 11 blues left. There are still 44 blacks available. At this rate I may not have any left for the PacNW Centralia get-together next month. <hmmmm... should I have bought 300?> Oh well.

I started picking up the padded envelopes for shipping last night. Cleaned out one office supply store. Going to clean out another one today or tomorrow. Also picked up another ream of paper so I can print out the receipts.

I received the receipt from the manuf last night. I'm hoping to receive the shippment email soon. Getting keychains this week is pushing it. I still expect the box to arrive next week sometime. I will update as soon as I hear anything - also going to have to take a picture of all of the keychains laid out in a pile.

Thanks again guys!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
KeithH said:
Thanks for the support guys. I'm just glad I was able to put something special like this together for us and that it worked out so well.

Just a quick update:

These things are FLYING! 132 Sold so far. Just 68 remaining. There are 13 reds and 11 blues left. There are still 44 blacks available. At this rate I may not have any left for the PacNW Centralia get-together next month. <hmmmm... should I have bought 300?> Oh well.

I started picking up the padded envelopes for shipping last night. Cleaned out one office supply store. Going to clean out another one today or tomorrow. Also picked up another ream of paper so I can print out the receipts.

I received the receipt from the manuf last night. I'm hoping to receive the shippment email soon. Getting keychains this week is pushing it. I still expect the box to arrive next week sometime. I will update as soon as I hear anything - also going to have to take a picture of all of the keychains laid out in a pile.

Thanks again guys!

yay!

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
I might be placing my order in soon.

In the future, is it possible that you can get Zippo lighters done kinda like how they did on SF? That would be kinda cool.

EDIT: Sent in my order of a single black one using my buddy's paypal. jetd8402@yahoo.com
Are you gonna keep going with these for a while? cuz later on, I wanna be able to get three more (one of each color) when i can scrounge up some more cash.

Last edited: