MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
If they are cutting them off of a CNC machine they are probably running AutoCAD, So all they would need to do is to rescale the drawing and, Bingo you got the larger emblem. I think it would look tacky on the car to but I want one for my engine.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
OneJoeZee said:
i think big badges on the back of the car like the MKII that say SUPRA would be pretty tacky. but thats me

I agree, actually, I was just wanting one for under the hood as someone else suggested... and another for, well, I don't know yet.... how about a necklace?:nono:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! I never thought these would be THIS huge! 10 more sold since I left the office yesterday - bringing the new total to 105. Now I'm wondering if I should have ordered more. There are still LOTS of black keychains available. Red and blue are down to 19 and 13 respectively.

Thanks for the support guys!

Keith Hart

N

NDBoost

Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
...hopefully, if you're anatomy is correct, it'll do a lot of damage no matter WHAT's in your pocket if you get kicked in the nuts...
i have supra nuts they are made of reinforced steel and have all this extra stuff that isnt needed like bumper supports and 75lbs driver seats.. yeah their a tank..