MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Sorry for the delay in getting the pics of these things online. You all know how it is when you have a great organization method and your wife comes in and doesn't like the "pile" in the family room so she moves everything and now you can't find anything. WHEW that was one heck of a run-on sentence.

Shipping was not done alphabetically. I dumped all of the orders into a big bag and trucked on down to my local PO. They FREAKED at the site of over 100 packages to ship out so I had to split the pile into several smaller batches and get them off to the post office on my lunch hour - each pile was done at random. They are on their way now though.

And I'll look again tonight for the card reader for my camera.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
keith H said:
Actually we do have a SM and TM on SILV and I do have to protect those - or risk losing my marks. Thanks for asking though - so I don't have to send one of those nasty cease and desist letters.

It's no problem dude, I can see why you wouldn't want it on there. I was just tryin to get you some free advertising :p
Hopefully we'll meet eachother at SILV!! I'll be the 18-year old kid in my SM shirt that says "Turbo. Targa. Life." at the top on the back...or my jacket that says the same. Look forward to meeting you in person!!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Just got mine.
I was expecting it to be bigger, looks small when I took it out of the package but it's perfect once I put it on my keychain. Hangs exactly as low as my keys with the links taken out, and definetly a good quality piece. Thanks alot Kieth.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
And some of you wanted the keychain shorter - shame on you. :)

Thanks for the pics guys. I've got a great one of all three colors taken with my macro lens - if I can ever figure out where my wife put my stuff. :)

I am VERY pleased with how these turned out! Just gotta show that we don't need that "other" Supra logo. hehehe MkIIIs REPRESENT!

Keith

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
got mine just now. great job on the set-up, good gb. this thing is ridiculicious. if you ever need a buyer for anything else that says supra on it, gimme a shout.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
spoolme - and everyone else - I still have keychains left but they are going FAST!

There are just 2 blue ones left - and they have been removed from the main order page. You will have to contact me directly if you want a blue one - I want to make sure I don't oversell the blues and run out.

There are currently 8 red ones left - they will be pulled from the order page as soon as I get down to 4 or 5.

But don't fret because there are still 34 black keychains available.

As I've said before - once they're gone... that's it.

Order yours by visiting http://www.Supras.org/keychain/order.asp and select your region. You can also click the link below the paypal order section if you don't have a paypal acct and want to mail in your order. Just print out that form and send it along with your payment.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
SWEET!! I just got mine today and I must say, they look awesome even though I was hoping they'd be slightly bigger. Either way, they look awesome and I love'em. Thanks again for doing this!

-Alex