MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
KeithH said:
Titanium would be cool. I checked a few out when I was shopping for wedding rings. So light but so strong.

Going back to the PO again today to drop off the non-US shipments and then I'll be up to date except those that came in this week.
so all the us shipment was sent?! :icon_bigg

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
One more batch to ship out - including all orders except the one that came in late tonight. Sorry I don't know what order they went out in because they all got mixed up.

These are shipping out of Portland.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
KeithH said:
One more batch to ship out - including all orders except the one that came in late tonight. Sorry I don't know what order they went out in because they all got mixed up.

Sweet, so what is the average ship time gonna be? Can't wait!

-Matt

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
WEWT!! Keychain ROXXORZ!! Hey Keith, since you're Mr. SILV--you wouldn't mind me selling SILV T-Shirts would you? I've come up with a desing for just a supra Left Chest, and a 6>8 on the back. I was going to put "SILV06" on there somewhere, but if you don't want me to I won't.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Actually we do have a SM and TM on SILV and I do have to protect those - or risk losing my marks. Thanks for asking though - so I don't have to send one of those nasty cease and desist letters.

Suprawannabe

meh... im lazy
Oct 27, 2005
Denver, CO
KeithH said:

Darn, that was me.