MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
My wife hid (read moved the pile in the familyroom that I was keeping it in) my memory card reader. I will look for it again tonight - after I get home from my marathon shipping session. They are shinier than the concept but VERY similar.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Clueless said:
^^^ how about the durability?

hmmm... how do I answer that... let's see now.

THEY'RE METAL?

yeah... that's it.

actually... yes they are metal but they will scratch just like your shiny new key does - or any other keychain on the market.

:)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
KeithH said:
hmmm... how do I answer that... let's see now.

THEY'RE METAL?

yeah... that's it.

actually... yes they are metal but they will scratch just like your shiny new key does - or any other keychain on the market.

:)

Maybe I should ask if they are made of soft metal as oppose to hard metal(Exp: Aluminum vs SS)...

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
dude those lighter tricks are LAME...but I guess I only looked in the "easy" section...I'll look at hard when I come home from work...

check out mr. twistyneck's tricks. one of em is pretty damn impressive. flame loops, maybe?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Clueless said:
Maybe I should ask if they are made of soft metal as oppose to hard metal(Exp: Aluminum vs SS)...

sweet. id pay some good money for a Ti keychain. yeah, take this. a keychain that'd be around after a nuclear winter.

but seriously, wonder if anyone else would buy a ti keychain other than me. or how about carbon fiber. imagine if these were carbon fiber with the color imbedded in the epoxy...id definitely grab a few of those. it'd cut down on the weight of my supra too.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
clip said:
sweet. id pay some good money for a Ti keychain. yeah, take this. a keychain that'd be around after a nuclear winter.

but seriously, wonder if anyone else would buy a ti keychain other than me. or how about carbon fiber. imagine if these were carbon fiber with the color imbedded in the epoxy...id definitely grab a few of those. it'd cut down on the weight of my supra too.

CF=BRILLIANT! I was thinking metal backing with the SUPRA in CF :)
TI would be too damn expensive...I'd probably still buy one though lol

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Titanium would be cool. I checked a few out when I was shopping for wedding rings. So light but so strong.

Going back to the PO again today to drop off the non-US shipments and then I'll be up to date except those that came in this week.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I am working with someone that has access to a machine that could cut these out. If he agrees to do this project I will have him post up directly. Just wanted to let you guys know I was working on it though.

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
KeithH said:
I am working with someone that has access to a machine that could cut these out. If he agrees to do this project I will have him post up directly. Just wanted to let you guys know I was working on it though.
That's great news man. Hopefully he'll be able to cut these in the same design with your keychain design, right?