MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I think it's perfect. I'll admit I voted for 1.5 but 2 is just right,thanks for overruling me guys:thumbup: I wondered how strong it was at first and gave it alittle nudge and it didn't bend or anything so im confident it's gonna stay in good shape for a long time.

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
GOT MINE! :biglaugh: Thank you again Keith, the keychain looks excellent! Just like the picture, although...it looks like the Keychain is very fragile and could break easily, no? Anywayz....thank you again Keithmeister!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Sorry to say Keith, but I'm a little dissapointed. The picture you'd posted showed them being about 1/2 as tall as the keyring, they're about 1/6 as tall. Not exactly my idea of a $12 keychain, but cool none-the-less. Thanks for the GB, I'd probably still buy from you again!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Sorry to say Keith, but I'm a little dissapointed. The picture you'd posted showed them being about 1/2 as tall as the keyring, they're about 1/6 as tall. Not exactly my idea of a $12 keychain, but cool none-the-less. Thanks for the GB, I'd probably still buy from you again!

So I'm not the only one who thinks they are on the small side...I still like it though, it the only supra thing I own right now.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
The original image was a digital concept photo. I clearly posted up the size - and we even had a poll on it. If you want the Supra part to be 1/2 the size of the ring there are plenty of different sized rings available.

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Just got mine, and have another on order, i love it. The size is an issue but i can see past that for how cool they are.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Woot, just got home to find mine sitting on my desk waiting for me! They look great, very clean. They are a little bit smaller than I had imagined, next time we need to look at a ruler.... although I still don't think I would have gone larger than 2.5" or 3".

I am very pleased with them though! Excellent job with this GB KeithH!

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
Came home to mine!

Wish I would have ordered two red ones instead of one red, one black, the red ones really pop!

And as everyone else said, I had envisioned them bigger, but once they are on, they seem perfect size

SupraManiac

Sep 17, 2005
P.A. Texas
yeah...just got mines today and they do look a little small but i took my chain off and it looks alot better....LOOKS GOOD though! should make some T-shrits now

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
First off, I love these. They turned out VERY well.

However, given the minimal depth or the recess the paint resides in, I suspect it may be beneficial to give 'em a layer of clearcoat. That said, any suggestions as to what will hold up better? Laquer, acrylic or polyeurethane base?

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Got mine yesterday, and IMO, the size is perfect. Big ass keychains are gaudy and tacky.

Thanks for the gb Keith!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Keith H said:
The original image was a digital concept photo. I clearly posted up the size - and we even had a poll on it. If you want the Supra part to be 1/2 the size of the ring there are plenty of different sized rings available.
I can't tell whether you're being an extreme smart ass, or missing my point. I'll assume the latter to avoid the drama. The picture had showed the actual "SUPRA" part being taller than it actually is, thus making the keychain larger. Better explanation?

supramaniac said:
yeah...just got mines today and they do look a little small but i took my chain off and it looks alot better....LOOKS GOOD though! should make some T-shrits now
Hey, I'm the T-Shirt guy in THIS town!! :D